Guilt Chapter 4

Slowly walking out of the elevator. I look to my right where the gift shop was located. Straight ahead lay the exit.

(GOD I don't know what to do. I Feel responsible for the predicament she is in even though she says it's not my fault. It really is, I pressed on her real hard that night. She told me she was seeing someone I even spoke to him briefly. I didn't care I wanted her there was something about her she's so beautiful, that smooth milk chocolate skin, long leg and that Ass! She knew she look good but wasn't stuck up about it. We talked about politics, life and sports she could even rattle off stats. Not to many women can do that.
I swear I fell in love with her on the spot. I followed her around all night talking to her finding reasons to touch her. Pretending she had something on her shoulder her face. I made it painfully obvious that I was flirting with her but she only had eyes for him. I saw them arguing when they left. I had no idea what her life would become. Now I have a chance but is she the same girl I met a year ago. She's broken. Can I help her put the pieces back together, can I handle the shit thats coming our way? Do I want to?)

Fuck it! I say turning right into the gift shop. Pulling out my phone I Google African American natural hair, watching a quick tutorial on how to do a puff. I purchased shampoo, conditioner, a comb, brush, gel and a scrunchy. Going back up to her room I found her where I left her. She looked as if she had been crying again.

Hey stop crying, cause I need you to help me figure out how we are going to get your hair washed and you cleaned up. I tell her showing her the bag.

You didn't have to do that.

Well it seemed important to you so I just wanted to help. So how do want to do this? You can't get your cast wet so I will have to help wash you hair.

I wish I could afford the 3D print cast. It's water proof and shortens the healing time. Then I would be able to shower and wash myself. Uhmm, okay so I guess I'll keep the gown on while we wash my hair. When that's done you can step out while I shower.

Great we have a plan, I say while reaching her the robe I also bought.

I turn on the shower and remove my shirt as she steps in. The gown begins to cling to her body as it gets drenched. I place the shampoo in her hair and start to massage her head. I have to force my eyes to remain above her shoulders. I bite my lip as I sneak a peek at her perky breast showing through the wet material. Thankfully I was able to keep my hands in her hair finishing it off with conditioner, leaving her alone to rinse it out and bath herself.

Starring out the window trying to calm my downstairs friend down. I hear my name being called. I knock before going back into the bathroom.

You may come in. I need your help.

I enter and she's standing there with a towel draped across her front.

I'm frozen standing there licking my lips.

I'm so embarrassed, I didn't fully consider my limitations. She blushed. My hair is dripping wet I can't manage to wrap a towel around it to dry it out and I'm having trouble drying the back half of my body off.

I cough and nervously laugh as I step forward taking a towel from the counter placing it under her hair gathering it wringing it out. So how do you want to do this? Your back I mean. Do you want to turn around or you want me to reach around you?

I think you better reach around me with the towel you have since the one I'm holding is covering my naked front.

Wrapping the towel around her shoulders I began to dry her body off.