Chapter 33

Making it home. I shower fix my hair and put on the Lingerie Stephanie helped me pick out. I put on one of Ezra's dress shirt and my black six inch Red Bottoms. I hear him coming up the stairs so I run and stand in the bathroom doorway as the bedroom door opens. He steps in closes the door when he turns around he is surprised by what he sees.

 He steps in closes the door when he turns around he is surprised by what he sees

This is how I envision Remys lingerie.

Damn baby just the site of you gets me hard. He says pulling off his shirt.

One look at you gets me wet. I reply walking towards him swaying my hips.

We reach each other. He places a hand behind my neck the other around my waist holding me tight against his body as his lips ravished mine.
We fall into bed together our hands roaming caressing each others body.

God I love you, Rae. Marry me?.

What. Ez are you sure? You don't think it's too soon.

No, I don't. Love has no time limit. I'm not wasting another day without staking my claim on you. I want you to be mine. Mine alone. Mind, body and soul forever.

I already am Ez. I'm yours forever.

As I am yours. He replies removing the flimsy underwear covering my sex, giving him access to my core. He enters me slowly starring me in my eyes as he does so. Peppering my face with kisses. I'm going to make love to you all night into the morning il mio cuore. I going to imprint my soul on to you until I'm the only man you see. The only man you will ever want.

True to his word we make love into the morning light with him paying attention to every part on my body. I wake up in the afternoon feeling completely loved in both was.

The next day I awake going into the bathroom turning on the shower. I stretch out my muscles as two strong arm encircles me.

Afternoon baby, can I join? He asks kissing my neck.

Only if you keep your hands to yourself.

Fine but only because we have somewhere to go.

What are you up to Mr. Ricci.

He takes a deep breath. Holding me tighter. My father called, we have to go to Italy. Uncle Dominic is demanding that we return Marco's body to Milan and Pappi wants a meeting with us all.

Oh God this sounds serious.

It is now lets get cleaned up so we can pack.

**

At the airport we pull into a private hanger. Lorenzo removes our luggage taking it to the plane.

Oh my gosh Ez I knew you had money but not the whole Private jet and personal hanger to keep it in kind.

He was about to say something when his phone rings. He steps away and whispers something to the person on the line. Ok we are getting on the plane now.
**