Chapter 24

Ms. Lauren is ther any place you would like to go, to visit? It doesn't matter if it's in another country just name a place. I ask sitting behind the desk in my office.

She turns to look at Remy.

Remy, I'm sorry if my being here is putting a strain on your relationship.

No, no! It's nothing like that Ms. Lauren. Not at all.

Ezra are you sure? She asks me.

Yes very.  It's just that I know it can't be easy being stuck in this house surrounded by a bunch of men day in and day out and because of Trevor you have lost your freedom. So to help out with that. Remy and I wanted to surprise you with trip. No one but Rae and I will know where you are of course there will be someone guarding you. Is there someone you want to take with you.

Well, I would like to travel to Dubai but I don't know anyone with that kind of money and a passport that can travel on such short notice.

They will not have to pay for anything. I will handle everything including passports and spending money. All you need to do is give me a name. I'll take care of the rest.

I have something I need to say to the both of you.  Ezra I don't know what you do to live this lavish life style, I have a feeling it's not all legal. Do I want this kind of life for my daughter, No. However I do see that you really care for her. More than the person I initially wanted her with. You are protecting her while he wants to harm her. All I ask is that you don't hurt her and continue to keep her safe.

I promise you Ms Lauren. I will do everything in my power to ensure no harm comes to her. Now if you please give me the name of your companion I will make the arrangements so you ladies can leave tomorrow night.

Why so soon and at night. You'll see tomorrow night

Good. Now I'm going to call my coworker/friend and tell her the good news!

You know you didn't have to send my mom and her friend to Dubai right. You could have just hide her out in another state somewhere out in the mountains.

I know but she wouldn't like me as much as she does now.

***
The next morning after my shower from my workout and training session I emerged from the closet to find Ezra sitting in the chair facing  it waiting for me.

Great you saved me some time looking for you. I tell him. I haven't seen Nicole in a while so I want to take her and my mom out for lunch before she leaves tonight.

No, I don't have time to take you guys. I have to finalize everything for you mothers trip.

One of the other guys can do it. Tony, Lorenzo ask Michael.

Tonys packing he will be with your mom and her friend making sure they are safe. Lorenzo will be with me and Michael No. He's at the club making sure everything ready for the reopening tonight. Which is where I am on my way to.

Please bae, Ez please it will only be for 2 hours top. I promise I will stay out of trouble and come straight home.

He gives me this goofy smile.

What, what are you smiling for.

I don't know. I just like hearing you call my house home. You're making me soft Rae.

Damn, I was hoping to make you hard. I say sitting on his lap as the door burst open.

Y'all nasty Carlo hollers walking his uninvited ass in.

Sorry boss but we have a schedule today that just can't be messed with.

So is everyone going out? I asked.