chapter 57

Ez? Hold it together. I'm fine baby. Luke! Get Richelle we need to go. Now! I say as the sound of sirens get louder and louder.

Tony and Lorenzo push reporters away as Ezra carries me away with Nicole, Luke and Richelle follow us. With the reporters sticking microphones in our faces yelling questions. Ezra did you beat RaMeka and make her say Trevor did it? Is RaMeka really pregnant? How far along is she? Have the Italian authorities found out who blew up your parents house?

Four officers push their way in to us helping Tony and Lorenzo. We finally make it to the car.

I want Shawn Moore arrested for assult with all the reporters out there I'm sure one of them caught it.

Ezra takes out his phone. Dails a number. Hello Dr. Taylor, I apologize for calling the hospital administrator to get you cell number. This maybe an odd request but I'm Ezra Ricci my fiance RaMeka is fourteen weeks pregnant she was hospitalized at eight weeks with her pressure being high. Today she was assulted by a former colleague.

Mr. Ricci I'm actually sitting watching the news right now. It's horrible what that lady and those reporters are doing to her.

Yeah, it's not safe for me to take her to the hospital but she needs to be checked out. Your the best Ob/Gyn and whatever your fee is I'll double it if you would come to our home and examine her.

Of course text me the address and I'll be on my way shortly.

Thanks. I  say hanging up and places another call.  Hey DeMarcus, Shawn Moore us being arrested.  Get someone your not affiliated with us to post her bail as soon as the bond is set. Then get her ass to the holding house. Call me when you have her.

I carry Remy up to our room laying her down on the bed.

Baby I was so scared. I was in the middle of a meeting with Ivan and Gregor. The leader of the Russian Mafia and his second. When the special news alert flashed across our phones with the clinic in the background. Looking at all the news reporters and cameras surrounding it. I was so scared I called Richelle hoping she was closer to you than I was. I figured Nicole would need some help. I broke every speed limit getting to you.

Ezra,I could've handled it myself I just didn't want me beating her ass to be recorded on national television.

So that's why you allowed her to shove you to the ground?

She took me by surprise. I didn't expect her to do that in front of an audience.

Well after tonight she won't be causing you/us anymore trouble.

What are you going to do?

I'm not going to touch her. She going to take a little trip. A knock comes on the door.

Excuse me boss the doctor is here.

Great, bring her up.

Hello Dr. Taylor I'm Ezra Ricci and this is RaMeka Dunn.

Nice to meet you. Now Miss. Dunn, Mr. Ricci tells me you were hospitalized at 8 weeks because of your pressure have you been having any other issues since?

My last visit was three days ago. Everything was fine.

Dr. Taylor checks my blood pressure blood sugar and uses a portable ultrasound to check on the baby.

So how is my little bean doing?

The baby is doing fine. RaMekas blood sugar is ok her pressure slightly high. Which is to be expected after the day she's had. She doesn't need to be placed in the hospital. Just some rest.