A/O/B

As always, these are not sexual, though it might be different from the other A/O/B stories I've written. An Omega's heat sends them into a hyper sensitive state, every sense heightened to about 4 times it's normal, and their mind clears, a deceptive calm. Alpha's ruts dim their senses and makes thinking a bit harder, almost like they're slightly buzzed. Ok? k.

3rd pov

No one just came out and said what they were, it's not forbidden or anything, but some people don't want to, some have no reason and some are just assholes that don't want to smell others. Every gender is an equal, regardless of personal opinion and there is serious consequences for anything that forces someone else onto a lower standing. Close friends and family are aware of your gender, since you spend the most time with them, but anyone else is someone you chose.

Takumi had been born an omega, had grown up learning anything required in case some asshole tried to force a mark or bite on him, or tried to kidnap, drug or otherwise force him into becoming a slave. Bunta had been very clear, making sure his son knew everything he might need to know, though he himself had to figure it out since he is a beta. Itsuki is an alpha, while Iketani and most of the speed racers are betas. Takumi had never had any troubles from any alphas or betas, mostly because they do not want an omega -for those who knew, since Takumi had never bothered to cover his scent - who always appears to never be paying attention to anything.

It's not Takumi's fault that he has to get up at 4 every morning in order to deliver tofu, nor is it his fault that it takes about 2 hours, round trip. Bunta feels bad, making his son miss sleep just to deliver tofu, but he has no choice. The boy needs to learn to drive and he's just getting too old. As a help, he always makes sure the kid has food when he gets back and let's him take a nap whenever he wants, having excused him with the school. 

Bunta sighs and relaxes in his living room, having settled in to wait for his son who's been hanging out with his friends later into the night, and he has no problem with that. Takumi had always been a help, never complaining or anything, and he is glad for that, so he does his best with what little money they have. They're not rich, and they most certainly are not in the middle class, but they aren't dirt poor either. They have just enough to pay rent, and for food on the table, though sometimes they have to squeeze by with no food. 

However, tonight, Bunta freezes when he hears the sound of the 86 far earlier than he had recently, it's only about 8:30 and he's been out until like 10 or 11 lately. He hopes nothing's wrong, but he gets up and goes to check just in case, because his son would never ditch his friends without good reason. It becomes both more and less obvious once his son leaves the car and his shoes start to crunch towards the door. His son's scent has gotten stronger, he had gone into heat, but that wouldn't cause him to come back early.

However, upon catching sight of Takumi he understands and hurries forward, gently grabbing his arm and wrapping an arm around his waist and supporting him. He leads them into the living room, helping his son settle, before heading upstairs as quickly as he can in order to get the med kit they keep there.

Bunta rushes back with the med kit and gently takes his son's arm, taking real stock of his injuries for the first time instead of just bloodinjuredcarelovehelp that had taken him over upon catching sight of his son. The scratches are deep, bleeding sluggishly, and they're long, from his elbow to the knuckles of his fingers, like someone had tried to grab him and he'd run. His left arm is going to have to go in a sling to keep him from scratching the scabs that'll develop. He cleans and wraps the arm, before setting it into a sling. Then he moves to his face.

There's a scratch from his eyebrow around his right eye and down to his chin, which Bunta cleans and then covers as best he can, before moving onto the worst part by far. His son's shirt is strips in the back, where there are multiple scratches, all at least 2 inches deep and bleeding badly. He sighs and gently strips his boy, wincing when he hears the muffled whines and groans, before gently setting to cleaning. Bunta wants to know what happened, since he was supposed to be with friends, but he'll ask another time.