Even Hell is better than seeing this...

Well Well Well, before we start, Nice to meet ya guyz! I am your one and only Author! (That's not my name tho-)

 The main Protagonist of this story is very similar to me. Don't hate me, this is my first time writing Drama and Romance in a story so yeah, it won't be very pawsome (Sry, I ADORE Chat's puns, hehe 😁), But I have tried my best.

 The Chapter name, as you know, is from my perspective. It simply shows what is happening to Adrien and Marinette's love life. From my opinion, it's better to just go to hell than see this. The Love square has been broken... Oh god, Imma die if this REaLLy Happens... 

I Love Miraculous and, It's about half an year since I joined the fandom. I am A HUMONGOUS FAN. Well, more of a HUMONGOUS ADDICT I'll say, I am seeing Ladybug, Chat noir, Marinette and Adrien in my dreams, in my day-dreaming and in my artwork. Let's get set with the Chapter otherwise this whole chapter will have my nonsense talks.

Hope you EnJOy!!

...

*In Paris*

"Nino, I am not sure with what is happening..." Alya said, she was not at all happy with what was happening, "Neither Am i, babe. What now?" Nino asked, with a frown.

"Let's just get back home... Just leave it to them, We can't possibly force them, because..."

"They're too blind and too brainless, I know, I know. Urgh!" Nino Completed.

They were seeing something that didn't comfort their eyes at all. Luka and Marinette were headed to the Cinema. Alya didn't know Marinette was going on a date until they bumped into them. 

Adrien and Kagami were close by, Eating Andre's Ice-cream. Oh god, this wasn't god. Definitely not. Adrien thought as he sat there, 'I am sure, Kagami is Ladybug, she has that confidence, somewhat that kind of brain and that strength. I just have to wait for an akuma probably, or look for her Kwami, or...' His thoughts were interrupted by a loud Boom. "There's an Akuma! Run Adrien!" Kagami said, sitting up and pulling Adrien with him. They stopped at a shelter. Adrien had to transform so he managed to get out of Kagami's grasp and be lost in the public. He soon found a dark, empty alley and transformed, "Plagg! Claws Out!" 
"Heyy! My camembert! I didn't finish it!" Plagg yelled as he started getting sucked inside the ring.

Meanwhile with Marinette and Luka

They entered the Cinema and opted for a film, it was a romance one. Marinette was walking a few steps behind Luka. Luka entered and as soon as Marinette reached the entrance, she heard the Boom. She didn't feel good to leave Luka here, all worried so she yelled, "There's an Akuma Attack!"
Luka Immediately got out of the hall and started running towards the shelter, holding Marinette's hand. Marinette somehow got out of his grasp and acted as if she got lost. She went a nearby alley and transformed, "Tikki! Spots On!"

"Hello, M'lady" Chat Noir Said, taking her hand and trying to kiss it. "No time for your Flirts chat noir. We have to get this over with. I have a date" ladybug said, attacking the akuma. 
"A date, huh? I guess I know whom it's with" Chat murmured, attacking as well. 
"I am Evil Replica! I will prove that I am not like my Sister! I will prove that I am better than her! I will give you your opposite behaviours. The Good ones be replaced with Evil and Evil become more evil!"
"Chat Watch out!" Ladybug Yelled, "I'm fine bugaboo!" Chat said, dodging her attack. 
"Lucky Charm!! A zip-lock bag? What Am I supposed to do with this? Aha! Chat, Cataclysm the bars!" 

"Cataclysm!" 

*After the fight*

"No More evil-doing for you, Little Akuma! Time to de-evilise! Gotcha! bye-bye little Butterfy! Miraculous ladybug!"