What is happening to meee?! Part 1

Drama,Drama, JUST DRAMA!!!
Don't worry it's fur just one mewre chapter...

Great Fall's next! And, the previous chapter was very, Very, VERY long... About 8,000 words, that's a lot. . & I didn't even realize until I read it again. I'll be dividing this one into like 2 parts.

 Anyways, about the picture above... Credits to 1-800-0H-DREEAM!! And yes, furget the texts from Alya OR Mari having the phone in her hand. That picture is one of the starting scenes.

And yes, pawf course...

Almewst a whole mewnth

A whole mewnth...

a whole month...

Awakening releases in furst quarter of 2022
About 6 mewnths mewre...

I'm dying of impawtience at this end, the wait is too mewch, but I know it's worth it!
And yes, I've got my pen name, Claretta (hehe, I tried...)
How's it?
Anyways, I won't waste more of your time!

Find the Shadowy Sneaky Human being in Clare's Room!!

...
Clare was sleeping peacefully, her Kitties were in the Kitty bed.
The mysterious human being started Clare's laptop, it was already switched on.
A bit careless like Marinette, thank you for leaving it open for me...
The person opened the File explorer. A folder named '#mlb4ever' was the first one...
He/She clicked it open, millions of pictures named after scenes appeared, they were all in names only mode.
(Mewch like this...

Thats my File Explorer

Thats my File Explorer... Funny... I just found out I have 57 items in it... )

Another folder... Was there, 'Eps'
He/she clicked that open too, 4 more folders appeared.
She really loves filling one folder with another and then with another. This simply seems annoying. (Actually, that's exactly what I do... Add unnecessary folders, it's fun to keep clicking!)
She read the names, 'S1','S2','S3' and 'Spoilers'.
She/He simply went back to the File Explorer... (I'm trying to annoy you guys a bit by mewntioning both he and she, Sorry not Sorry!)
She/He started reading the names of folders...
'#mlb4ever', 'Research n Stuff', 'Fashion News', 'Paris', 'School', 'The Golden Trio (HP)', 'Bookworm in me- Orig mysteries & Fanfics', 'Mew Purrthdays...'
He/She clicked on the last one, thinking, Ending it with three dots instead of exclamation marks? Weird...' It opened, revealing the names of videos, the first one being '4th Purrthday'.
He/She clicked on it and lowered the volume to 20.
The video started:
There was a blank white wall and a bed with a blue blanket. On the wall, only one thing was there, one picture of... Just scribbling from blue. Then the 4 year old Clare came inside the frame with a small Blackhole. In her hand was a tiny vanilla cupcake and a page.
'Lets put your gift here' Clare said, taping the page to the Wall, it was again Scribbles, just they were green now.
Blackhole mewed and she tilted her head, "cake what?" She asked. Blackhole answered by putting his paw in front and pulling it down. "Cut! Okay!" She said, she just touched the cake with the plastic knife and as soon as she cut a bit deep, she withdrew her hand and screamed, then laughs from the background. The camera had fallen, the only thing that got captured was some cockroach like thing flying out of the cake.
"Happy Birthday Dreamy Unknown! Enjoy eating your cockroach-cake you mangy cat!"
Next, soft sobbing and growls from Blackhole were heard and then the closing of a door. "S-sorry future me, t-the f-fourth birthday i-is also l-like a-a-always..." The camera came up, revealing two beautiful, gleaming blue eyes which were a bit puffy.
The recording went off.
The person opened the 5th one, same thing, instead of cockroach, ants this time, Blackhole was a bit bigger and there was a third scribbled page now.
The 6th one, same... Insect, spider, another scribble.
7th, same... Insect, fleas, Blackhole being protected by Clare, and another scribble.
Every year, she bought a small cupcake which some girl named Swara, that's what she said, filled with insects and called her 'Dreamy unknown' or 'Badluck nobody' or rude stuff like that, at times, there was group laughter.
Clare had tears in her eyes on every birthday, and it was always raining. She really misunderstood her... Now to fix everything. (That ain't not a typo, that mewsterious purrson is a girl...),
Bridgette had a lot to do now, apologizing to Marinette and getting along with Clare. She really messed up big time. What now...? I literally made Marinette lose trust in her! Why am i so dumb?