I seriously hate you!

Hi :)

Bright saw Win running towards the detention class.

"What the hell! I will kill Man!" He had asked- no, he had BEGGED Man to not tell Win about his detention.

"Hello Win, it's good to see you." The detention teacher, Mr. Saikanbhutto said.

"Goodevening, sir. How have you been?"

"Good as always. I was meaning to tell you, your project on IDP (Internationally Displaced Person) Camp in Sudan was very impressive."

"Thankyou, Sir. I was headed towards a different direction, I didn't know if it would be appropriate though." He looked towards Bright. Bright had his head hung low.

PRETENDER! Win scoffed.

After getting him out of detention, Win has already planned a full proof, lethal way of murdering his President.

"That's the whole idea behind this project. I wanted you all to come up with some fresh and new perspective to view this campaign, and ofcourse, make it more productive. You have indeed outdone yourself."

"Thankyou, sir. I wanted to ask about Bri-"

"So tell me, why did you aim in that direction?" Win wanted to get straight to the point, but his teacher asked him another question.

Mr. Saikanbhutto is very fond of Win. The same doesn't apply for Bright.

"What I believe is, assistance has always been provided in terms of strengthening the rule of law, electoral support, or say, the socio economic development. And while it really important and also a very critical aspect for their future, we also need a solid build up in areas of minor focuses like the confidence building measures or power-sharing agreements. That is what will give them the conviction to know what is really good for them, and help them separate the right from wrongs."

"Very well. I am truly impressed, Metawin!"

"Thankyou, sir." Win smiled a little. He could feel someone smiling at a distance too.

He blushed red.

"So what brings you here?"

"Sir, I am here for Bright. As the President of the Political club he is required to attend a meeting at 6 pm sharp."

"I see... I am sorry Metawin, but I am afraid, I can't let Vachirawit leave. He has violated too many rules in a single period for that luxury. "

"What?!" Win shot daggers at Bright. If looks could kill, Bright would be dead by now.

Bright's focus went back to his feet.

"I completely understand, sir. The rules of the campus are to be strictly complied with, and especially by someone like Bright who holds so much power in his capacity. However, I do have to be persistent over here, sir. We have the meeting with the Political parties at 6. Bright is a compulsory attendee. And if it simplies letting Bright out in anyways, he has been very invested in the One party system idea that you suggested awhile ago. He plans on bringing it up in the meeting today. And if my suggestions counts to any values, your idea is totally worthwhile." Win finshed.

Bright cooed loudly, smiling fondly at his Vice President. Someone just straight down lied for him.

One party system?

Heck no.

It would mean dissolving a bunch of different ideas together in a compact space. Which would be nothing but chaotic and unfair.