happiness.

Hiii! Second last chapter for you.

I wrote this in a record time tbh. Not edited. I swear it needs heavy editing. Read at your own risk.❌

"Win, stop! Listen to me first. How long are you going to keep running away from me?" Bright said grabbing Win's hands.

"You're hurting me." Win tried freeing himself from his President's hold.

"Hey, I am sorry.." Bright freed Win's arms and snaked his arms around Win's torso.

"It wasn't what you saw, Win. We were just talking about the club. Journalism was helping us with the event and they were just very happy about the hype their website is getting by covering our event. I swear, it was nothing like what you saw." Bright explained in a hurry. He didn't want to waste a single more second with Win assuming a whole load of bullshit.

He was Win's. Win was his. It was high time he made that part of their relationship very clear.

"I-"

"Seriously, it wasn't Win. It was, it was stupid. God, I always fuck up don't I-"

"I threw away my trophy."

"Huh?"

"I threw away my trophy! How are you going to take pictures for "Win's accom" now, huh?" Win sassed.

"How-why, did you seriously throw it away?" Bright looked at Win's hand, trying to locate the certificate only to find his hands completely empty.

"Because you're an asshole who didn't show up for it. Not showing up for your award is one thing. But how could you not show up for mine?!" Win slapped Bright's chest. Twice. Showcasing his frustration. Bright only held him back tighter in reflex. He felt truly guilty.

"I didn't mean to. I would'nt miss it for the world, little one. You know I am very proud of you, right?"

"Then why were you not there?"

"I-I was stuck somewhere. MUN had to be wrapped up properly."

Win pulled himself away from Bright's hold, taking a step back. Bright didn't dare move forward.

"I personally made sure of that. You are talking to the incharge of MUN."

"Ofcourse, I am. And you've done an incredible job, my little star. I just had to make sure the guests were send off properly. I did want to have some exchange of words with them in person. You know politics is all about making the right connections, don't you?" Bright smirked, finaling his answer.

Win kept looking at him. It was 10 seconds already.

Bright's smirk faded as quickly as it came.

And with no prior warning Win started crying!

It came as such a shock to Bright- it took him another 10seconds to make sense of what was happening, before and again continuing to stare at Win, utterly and completely bewildered.

He didn't know what else to do. He had never seen Win so vulnerable before.
They have shared alot of their life struggles with eachother. But mostly, Bright had been a great listener when Win was in need of one.

Bright was there when Win broke his leg. Bright was there when Win faced his first public embarrassment. Bright was there when people were shaming the Chief Justice of Thailand and his whole family. Bright was there for him when Win's younger brother had been kidnapped- thankfully rescued to safety. Bright was there when Win lost his grandma.

Yet Win had never cried expect for when his grandma had dimised. He always guarded his emotions from everyone. He would spend countless sleepless nights, but in front of other people he always managed to put up a bold front. Bright was always a bit of an exception. But today was a whole new sight for Bright, foo.