irresponsible, smart-ass, betrayer!

How are you all? I have missed you. I have missed being here.

"What did I do this time?" Bright almost, almost hid behind Man. But Man prefers Type over Bright. Type loves Win. So, Man loves Win. Not Bright. More, I mean. That is why he ran. Removing the only human shield that could've saved his bestfriend's ass.

Win kept standing there. Fuming.

"Give it to me already!" Win demanded after about 5 minutes.

"W—what? Now? Don't get me wrong beautiful, you're the apple of my eyes,  but seriously, now..?"

"Bright, don't test my patience!"

"O—okay. Don't say I didn't warn you." Bright lunged towards Win, grasping his beautiful face with doe-eyes in this hands, ready to kiss the living daylight out of his little man.

"What the fuck!" Win pushed his President back. And save Bright, Win is one powerful lad. "What on earth were you trying to do?!"

Bright composed himself against the wall that Win had apparently and harshly thrown him to. "Don't blame me! You asked for it!" He said almost whiny. Win had no right to get him all riled up if he was never going to follow through! How is he supposed to get through this day now that he badly needs to kiss a certain tall, Honey butter biscuit?

"Ew. What am I to you? A sugary treat?"

"You heard that?" Bright choked.

"Crystal clear."

"Then sorry for my misinterpretation. You are sweet. I swear, the sweetest. But with a hint of savoury, I'll say. First comes the sweet part.. like a honey sweet. Then followed by the sligtest bit of savoury, you know, almost buttery.." Bright explained with the most adorable human face Win has ever been a witness of.

"I don't understand?" What on earth was Bright talking about when they had an hour to lunch?! And a huge crisis to deal with?!

"You won't understand. The other day I tried explaining it to Man and  Boss, they said i was crazy. But i like it. You're just how i like it."

"No shit. And what the heck! You were talking about how I taste with your friends— wait! How do you even know how I taste. Fuck! What the fuck, Metawin! I taste human, okay? And why am I even explaining this to you. How would you even know how I taste? Oh, my God, this sounds weird. This is weird."

"Hey, relax. You don't have to worry about how you taste. Like I said, you taste exactly how I like it." Bright grinned widely.

"And how would you know that?" Win's hands found their way to his hips.

"Let's not forget you spent the whole night wrapped up in these arms."

"Did not!" Win countered, but blushed, showing off his pretty dimples. What a sight it is!

"Oh, Dumpling, you're the cutest thing I know of. Did you forget how you came home to me last night, looking all flushed and beautiful. How you laid beautifully in my arms. How you complained about anything and everything like I am your husband. And how you let me kiss this cute little forehead, your button nose, those pink cheeks. Did you forget already?"

"I—I my home is far away. It was late. I just needed a place to crash."

"So.. what you're saying is that having worked late nights in this club for about two years now, this is the first time you were too tired to go home and decided to crash at my place? Not to forget that your home is literally 15minutes away from mine— the exact amount of time it must've taken you to clear through the security at my place, having to fill up a form, and waiting for an upward approval. Definitely makes alot of sense."