Chapter Eighteen

Sorry about the late update, but I've just been so bloody busy with the holidays and all! Sorry it's so short and so extremely awful as my writing always is, but I don't want to disappoint anyone! Also, sorry about the cliffhanger...

Read! Vote! Fan! Comment! Love Larry Stylinson!

xoxoxoxooxo Hailey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

            Maybe if I just hid when we… or if I locked my door… or maybe I’ll say I’m not feeling well… or I’ll have to “go for a walk”… or… or… shit.

            I knew Niall already had his suspicions, right from the moment I had eye contact with him at the studio. It was only a matter of time before he pieced it all together of weeded the answer out of me himself.

            I look across the car casually at Niall who’s been staring at me with the dead serious stare the entire drive back. He had his bitch face on and was giving me a look that clearly said “don’t try anything”. Just to affirm my thoughts, my phone buzzed and I breathed a sigh of relief. Anything to distract me from the glaring leprechaun across from me. But as soon as I read the text I frowned.

Nialler: no funny business or carrot-boy gets it

            I looked over at him in confusion and he raised his eyebrows as if saying “go on, try me”, but I wasn’t really up for that. You see, people think Louis is mischievous, but as soon as Niall has a plot in mind, you better watch your ever-loving back or you’ll end up with several knives in it.

            As soon as we pulled up to our loft, the perfect idea crept into my mind. Niall can’t possibly interrogate me if we’re with the lads now can he? Besides, I hardly think that qualifies as funny business.

            “Hey boys,” I said as we all got out. “How about we just have a lads’ night, you know? All five of us hanging out together like old times? We haven’t done that in a while.”