Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V.

Larry Stylinson... Larry, Stylinson... La-rry Sty-lin-son... I repeated the name over and over again in my head as we sat for brunch at a restaurant called Benny's. Larry Stylinson. I quite liked the sound of it. No! Not for any particular reason... it just sounded nice is all. It was purely coincidence that our names sounded so catchy and proper together.

The idea of me fancying Lou is absurd. He's my best mate, and nothing more. Besides, I like girls —I love girls! I flirt with them all the time. They're beautiful, and entertaining, and they're... well, not guys.

Besides, even if I did fancy Lou —which I don't —I wouldn't know what to do with the lot of it. What would Louis say? What trash would the media write? What would the fans say?

Well, I think I know what the fans would say… they're the ones who came up with the bloody Larry Stylinson deal...

"Harry?" Niall asked, shaking my shoulder and abruptly pulling me back to reality. My four best mates were staring at me with concern written on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Niall's been trying to get your attention for a while now." Zayn filled me in.

"Sorry Nialler..." I said looking down.

"No problem, just wondering what you're going to order is all." he informed me.

"Uh...well...this looks good..." I said pointing at something random on the menu. Niall cocked a brow at me.

"You're planning on having cola as your meal?" He asked. I looked down, only to see that I was indeed pointing at cola under the refreshments portion of the menu, I sighed.

"Maybe I'll just have the soup of the day... you Liam?" I asked. He gave me a look.

"Not having the soup of the day..." he grumbled. Oh right —spoons. What was I thinking? "I'll have a fry up and toast with a side."

I looked over to see that a waitress had been standing at the table writing down our orders the entire time. When did she get here? I frowned in confusion —had I really been that out of it? She was rather cute. Blonde hair in a ponytail, okay figure, nice face, constant smile.

"Zayn, Lou?" I asked.