𝟓

"𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" Bucky said on a snow covered mountain the Howling Commandos prepare to zip line onto the train.

"Yeah, I and I threw up?" Steve replied.

"This isn't payback, is it?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"We were right. Dr. Zola's on the train. Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. Wherever he's going, they must need him bad." Jones said.

"Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil." Falsworth commented.

"We only got about a 10-second window. You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield." Thomas mentioned.

"Mind the gap." Falsworth chuckled.

"Better get moving, bugs!" Dugan chuckled.

"Maintenant!" [Now!] Dernier shouted and Thomas, Steve, Bucky and Jones zip lined onto the train.

The four were fighting their way through the train with Zola watching them on the cameras.

"Stop him! Fire again!" Zola commanded.

Thankfully the HYDRA agents were down and Bucky could make his way to Steve and Thomas.

"I had him on the ropes." Bucky chuckled.

"I know you did." Steve replied with a smile. Suddenly another agent came in sending a massive blast their way "Get down!"

"Fire again! Kill him! Now!" Zola yelled.

In the blink of an eye Bucky was blasted through a hole and was now hanging outside the train.

"Bucky! Hang on! Grab my hand! NO!" Steve shouted as he watched his best friend fall from the train.

Allied HQ in London, Phillips brings a tray of food to Zola after he's been captured and imprisoned.

"Sit down." Phillips ordered.

"What is this?" Zola asked.

"Steak."

"What is in it?"

"Cow. Doctor, do you realise how difficult it is to get ahold of a prime cut like that out here?"

"I don't eat meat."

"Why not?"

"It disagrees with me."

"How about cyanide? Does that give you the rumbly tummy too? Every Hydra agent that we've tried to take alive has crunched a little pill before we can stop him. But not you. So, here's my brilliant theory." Phillips said as he started eating the steak. "You wanna live."

"You're trying to intimidate me, Colonel."

"I bought you dinner." He passes him a piece of paper which Zola reads out loud.

"'Given the variable information he has provided, and in exchange for his full cooperation, Dr. Zola is being remanded to Switzerland.'"

"I sent that message to Washington this morning. Of course it was encoded. You guys haven't broken those codes, have you? That would be awkward."

"Schmidt will know this is a lie."

"He's gonna kill you anyway, Doc. You're a liability. You know more about Schmidt than anyone. And the last guy you cost us was Captain Rogers' and Sergeant Miller's closest friend. So, I wouldn't count on the very best of protection. There's you or Schmidt. It's just the hand you've been dealt."