Late Nights-Rossi*

Sometimes David Rossi needs to clear his head, force out the horrors he sees as a profiler for the BAU. Reader is used to his needs, and helps him work through it like any other night.

You swirled the scotch glass in your fingers as you walked to a closed door. You tipped it open slightly with your knuckles, peeking into the dim office. The only light was coming from a small lamp on the large dark oak desk. Behind the desk sat David Rossi, a pen in hand and glasses on as he wrote something out.

You tipped opened the door further, taking in his presence. He was deep in his work, whatever that could be at this hour. 2am to be exact. You woke up to a cold bed and knew he had to be downstairs working in his office. And he was. Working away.

You leaned against the doorway, watching him for a second. You looked at the glass in your hands and took a small sip. It was definitely old and expensive. David Rossi had a refined taste for alcohol- only the best for his collection.

As he shuffled through a few papers, you tapped the glass against the door. A small clang rang out. His warm brown eyes shot up, zoning in on you. You probably looked a mess. In his flannel pajama pants and a loose t-shirt. A sight to see.

But a smile graced his face nonetheless, setting his glasses to the side. He eyed the scotch in your hand, "I didn't wake you, did I?"

You stepped in, nudging the door close with your foot, "No. Bed was cold. It's never cold with you in it so.." He pushed his papers to the side, as if trying to clean up and organize the mess he had made. You slid the glass over to him. He stopped it from sliding off with the tip of his fingers.

He ran his thumb around the rim, "I needed to write a few things out. Couldn't sleep." His job was always demanding and everything always clogged up in his head. You knew he needed to hash a few things out on paper sometimes. That's how he created award winning books.

You rubbed at your eyes as he took a sip of the alcohol. He rolled his chair back, patting his lap. You raised a brow, but went over to him nonetheless. As you sat down on his lap, only a pair of boxers separating you from his body, he set the finished scotch to the side.

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around your middle, setting his chin on your shoulder. You could smell scotch fanning from his warmth breath. You tilted your head to the side, setting it against his.

"We can go back to bed.." He suggested, kissing the juncture between your neck and shoulder.

You sighed, "Do you feel better..?"

He ceased his gentle kisses, "I always feel better with you here, piccolo." He ran his fingers down to your hips.

"I mean- are you finished writing?" You asked as he placed more tender kisses up your neck.

"I got enough out.. there's always tomorrow.." he explained. You sunk into him at his words, and he hummed, knowing you were submitting to his will.

You turned your head and he tipped his head up, capturing your lips in his. Your body heated up as his fingers ran over you, tongue working it's way into your mouth.

Your placed your hand over his wandering ones, "It's two in the morning..."

"Mhm." He hummed, not caring at all. He wanted what he wanted. You could feel him starting to get hard underneath you and you smiled, setting your forehead against his.

Your fingers tugged at his hair as he pulled your t-shirt down, kissing your shoulder. You ground against him, "Dave.."

He chuckled lightly, withdrawing from your sweet spot, instead hooking his fingers into his pants you were wearing. "Do you know how much I like you in my clothes..?" He questioned as he started slipping them down.

You nodded and he hummed, "I think you came in here knowing that, piccolo." Maybe you did..

He pushed them down your thighs, pushing your panties to the side with his finger. You bit your lip as he ran his thumb over your clit, fingers slipping into your throbbing heat.

You set your head back on his shoulder as he gently pumped his fingers in and out. You needed more and you grasped at wrist, "Dave.."

He hummed, dipping his head down and pecking your lips before pushing you both up. He picked you up swiftly and effortlessly- nothing new, but surprising all the same.

He left behind the scotch glass and mess of papers, he could get them tomorrow. He carried you to his bedroom, setting you down in his spot in the sheets, lips locking with yours again.

You moaned as he ground his hips against yours. You reached down and palmed his length, pushing his boxers down, "Dave, I just- I need it good-"

"When am I ever lacking, bella?" He joked, kicking his boxers off and pulling his shirt off.

"I need you to make love to me- just-" you didn't know how to explain, but he understood. He always knew what you needed.

He nodded, kissing you again. You didn't have to think as you let him settle in between your legs. He was already standing at attention, ready to please you. You leaned up and splayed your hand behind his head, pulling him down. You kissed him deeply, "I love you."

"I love you more, amore mio." He whispered, his tip breaching past your entrance. He brushed inside of you, sliding in smoothly. He fit perfectly, meant to be filling you.

You set your head back as he started to thrust, keeping the movement of his hips slow and deep. You held onto his back, pulling him closer, keeping him deep in you.

He grunted lowly as he snapped his hips forward. He started pressing lazy kisses to your collarbone. You set your head against his, hanging on for the ride. He slid in deep, hitting in you where you needed it most.

You moaned, breathing heavily as he quickened ever so slightly. He pulled out halfway and then slid in deep and slow, making sure you felt every inch of him enter you.

Soon you were close and your fingernails dug into his back, "Dave- I-"

"Cum for me, y/n. Just for me-" he muttered breathlessly, and it had you clenching around him, your orgasm rippling through your entire body. He let out a groan as you wrapped around him tightly and he pushed in fully, rocking into you gently.

As soon as you came, his orgasm sped through him. His tip twitched and then you were filled, his length pressed in as far as it could go. His hips slowed their movements and he leaned onto you, out of breath.

Your fingers threaded through the small hairs at the base of his neck, "So good.." you whispered, kissing the side of his face.

He grunted, coming back to himself. He pulled out slowly and then rolled to the side, not wanting to crush you. You thought maybe he'd drift off- too tired to do anything else. But then his strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you back into him.

You turned in his grip, settling your face next to his. His nose brushed yours briefly as he kissed your lips tenderly. You hummed, your fingers running through his chest hair.

"I love you, piccolo." He whispered in between kisses, "Ti amo per tutta l'eternitá." (I love you for all eternity.)

You smirked, "Love you too, David." You tried to pull out of his arms, needing to cleanup, but he only tugged you closer.

"Not yet." He mumbled, half-asleep, "Not yet." You nodded, letting him tuck you against him. You smiled as he held you close, as if you were the only thing in his world.

At the moment, you were.