Chapter Five: Harakiri (腹切)

One day later after the formation of the plan...

     "It's 8:00PM now, we should get going, Misaki, Shiro." Rowzei said as she smiles with her fist closed, making a pose of triumph as Misaki and Shiro nod and smile back. They walk off towards the way to the boss entrance as Rowzei calls Kessla, "Kessla here." Kessla answers towards the call, "We're heading towards the entrance now Kess, we'll be there in approximately 20 minutes." Rowzei replies, "Understood Rowzei, everyone else is already here, so just get here asap, don't wanna make the others wait, do we?" Kess chuckles as he hangs up.

18 minutes pass...

     The group arrives at the marked location for the boss entrance and smiles. "Hey everyone!" Shiro shouts and waves as all of the raid members gather in a circle holding out their hands to make a fist bump with everyone but as they do they hear a beeping noise slightly infuriating as Rowzei's eyes widen in realization "Everyone run!!" Rowzei shouts as everyone spreads around with the sounds of paralyzation bombs exploding and snipers fire shooting every single one of the raid members including Shiro, Misaki and, Rowzei with paralyzation bullets, no one being able to move and laying on the floor. Then around 160 dark spirited players come out of nowhere removing their invisibility. "So this is the ever-so-strong raid team?!" a player with a bloody pig-like mask laughs maniacally as he takes out his shotgun. "Why're you doing this?!! Stop it!" One of the supports begs and shouted out as they shed tears of terror, "Glady!'' The player with a bloody pig-like mask smiles massively shooting the support killing them "Now you're free from this world!!" he chuckles then looks around feeding off everyone's terror. "There's around 54 people here right? Well 53 now should I say?" he looks at the Kessla and signals the sniper to aim at him, "Isn't that right!?" the player with a bloody pig-like mask laughs loudly looking straight into his eyes, "What is your name..?" Kessla whispers angered, "Oh my! How could I forget?! How informal of me! Hahahaha! My name is Yahweh!! And this-" Yahweh turns around and smiles insanely, "is my Legion! Can't you see?! I am the God of this new world!!" then he turns back to Kessla and holds up his head and stares into his eyes. "Let us go you psychopath..." Kessla coughs and spits out blood, "Understood then!! I'll let some of you out!!! Legion, 14." Yahweh grins taking out his machete, cutting off Kessla's head as the snipers of the Legion start shooting, killing 14 others of the raid party. "You son of a bitches, bastards!!" Rowzei screams at The Legion full of rage trying to get up, Yahweh walks up towards her and kicks her around then stomps his leg on her not letting her move a single inch as he laughs, "Do you have a death wish or something?!" he shoves the shotgun onto her head as she spits and coughs out blood, "That's what I thought." Yahweh says, with a serious tone. "Leave her alone!" A high ranking member of Ikiru tame ni shouts as Rowzei's eyes widen with despair and rage "Don't!" Rowzei shouts as Yahweh rushes towards the high ranking member and shoots him. "What a big mouth!~ Trying to play a hero for his crewmate! 5, Legion." Yahweh giggles as The Legion kills off 5 more members. "Hmmmm y'know what?! Make it 7 more!" Yahweh shouts maniacally, laughing, and smiling as they shoot off 7 more players.

~~~
OSS Skill Unlocked

"Jill the Ripper"

Sword Skill Type: Self Damaging/Transformation

Requirements to activate:

Emotional rage, despair, feeling to save.
Harakiri.

Effects:

Buffs up both ATK and AGI by 1000+ 
Cannot take self damage for as long as the ability is running
Debuffs user by not letting them be able to be healed when ability is being used.
Cannot heal for 10 minutes after ability is used.

Runtime: 10 Seconds
Cooldown: 504 Hours

Skill Originator: Rowzei
~~~

     "What is this..." Rowzei thinks to herself as more rage flows through her body, having thoughts of despair, needing to save everyone. Yahweh smiles at Rowzei and looks at her eyes, "You're next!~" He laughs looking at Rowzei with his glassy eyes, pulling his shotgun up against her head. "No..!" Rowzei shouts breaking free out of the paralyzation with everyone's eyes widening and pushing away Yahweh then stabbing herself with her rage flowing out, losing HP rapidly. "Rowzei, no!!" Misaki shouts scared as she tries to break free moving one leg forward and holds out her hand towards Rowzei, Yahweh puts on his invisibility cloak and vanishes off, escaping. Rowzei now at 10% HP looking at everyone around her frightened, with The Legion frozen in terror as they start shooting at Rowzei as she gets to 5% HP. Then she looks up and mutters "I won't..." in rage, full of pain, then she gets up with her eyes glowing red, "I WON'T LET OUR LIVES END HERE, I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FIENDS THAT HURT AND MURDERED MY FRIENDS!!" she shouts as her appearance transforms, gaining her mask, her arms and legs turning beast-like, horns of a yokai, and with her hair glowing a neon magenta-like color with red accents. "Sh-She's a monster!! Keep shooting!!!" One of the members of The Legion shouts as Rowzei rushes over towards them, almost imitating teleporting, dismembering them one by one with her newly born claws. "RUN YOU COWARDS, OR THIS WILL BE YOUR FATE!!" Rowzei shouts towards the legion as they try to run off as Rowzei catches up to them throwing them around like body bags, "98, 99, 100! THAT'S HOW MANY OF YOU ARE DEAD!!" Rowzei rushes towards one last one and rips out their heart and crushes it as her OSS runs out as she falls down onto the floor and takes her katana out of her and tries to stop the bleeding as the rest of The Legion run off and then Rowzei faints with 0.4% HP remaining. All of the other friendly players break out of their paralyzation then Shiro and Misaki rush over towards Rowzei. "Shiro, she needs the hospital! Now!" Misaki shouts at Shiro as he nods his head, with his powerstone shifting to blue while he carries Rowzei and rushes her over towards the hospital.

A few hours later...

     Rowzei wakes up and looks around seeing a lady next to her as she smiles "You're finally awake Miss!" the lady nods happily, "Wh-Where am I?" Rowzei asks the lady, "Oh! Of course, right! You're at Ikiru tame ni's underground hospital! I'm the nurse here! My name's Kaemi!" Kaemi answers Rowzei and offers water, as Rowzei sits up and drinks it gratefully. "How long will I be staying here Ma'am?" Rowzei asks again, "About 3 days Miss, if this was the real world... You'd already be dead... But since this isn't you're pretty lucky to still be alive, and even if this is a 'game' healing would be faster... But it seems that this is a side effect of your skill that makes it so that it takes you longer to heal... So just rest up for now! It'll all get better soon, but I have more patients to get to so I'll be going now." Kaemi responds with a cheerful but sad tone. "Thank you... Kaemi." Rowzei nods and smiles, as Kaemi smiles back and walks off.