20-I missed kissing you...

Picture credits to rightful owners

Hello purples, long time no see. I hope you all doing good. Just like our kookie missed kissing his Tae bear, I missed typing ''Sweetheart of Mine'' I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't be a silent reader, drop some comments, I would love to read them. And if you liked my story recommend to your friends and drop some love (vote) for this story 

                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been almost, weeks Taehyung last saw Jeongguk. After that dreadful day, the younger didn't saw that face again, which he was longing to see again. A day without Jeongguk felt like an eternity for him. Everyone told him, ''it's okay... it's just few days.. He will come, Just wait '' Taehyung got enough with these false words. How he will make these people understand.. ''A few days is a very long time for him, almost like a life time without Jeongguk''

Taehyung as usual got ready for office, but few things has been changed these past days. The constant glow on the younger's face was missing. His beautiful boxy smile was long gone. His aqua blue eyes was no more shining, instead it held pain and weakness. Taehyung no more concerned how well he is dressed, neither he looked himself in the mirror. The younger look completely lost and pathetic.

(My bear looking absolutely beautiful in this picture (Pathetic isn't in his vocabulary ), but I couldn't find that beautiful boxy smile of him guys, so please adjust with this picture)

Taehyung slowly walked down the stairs and met with his friends, waiting for him in the breakfast table. The younger walked past his friends, not even bothering his friends calling his name.

''Soobi, this is going out of our hand. I'am worried about Tae now. If he starts to behave like this, not eating properly, not bothered about his health, no sleep. I'am worried sick'' Yeonjun said with a sad sigh

''We have to do something, we can't let him suffer like this. I will try talking with Jiminssi today and enquire  about Jeongguk'' Soobin said, as they made the way for their respective jobs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was hell worried for his friend, as the days pass. He understood what Taehyung has been going through. Maybe he can feel his pain, as nobody else. Jimin clearly know the pain of missing their beloved, maybe there is no one who will understand this better than him, at this point. Things might have changed now, but there was a time where separating Jimin from his boyfriend was the toughest thing their friends have ever done... or is it really changed? or Jimin is just too good at pretending?