12- My Beautiful Taehyung

'What are we?' 

 Taehyung's words echoed in Jeongguk's ear,but his eyes was fixed upon a car which was parked far away. Jeongguk has been seeing this car for a long time, and he felt something wrong. He tighten his grip on taehyung, before breaking the hug.

'Taehyung--i think you should go inside, i will see you tomorrow' Jeongguk  spoke softly and taehyung nodded without saying anything. 

There was a glint of pain visible on his face, before he turned back. Jeongguk who was unaware of the pain he caused taehyung, was constantly looking at the car's direction. Taehyung with a heavy heart, take small steps forward. He was hurt maybe more than that, his heart ache after listening to jeongguk's words. Taehyung didn't expect an ''I love You'' from him, but at least thought jeongguk will say something which will soothe his heart.

Taehyung reached the door step and turned back to see jeongguk one last time. 'What is it over there, why he is not looking at me' Taehyung thought, with a frowned face. 

'Jeongguk' Taehyung called out softly, which made jeongguk turned to his side. 

'Is everything okay?' Taehyung asked in a concerned voice, and Jeongguk gave a small smile in return while walking towards him. He took taehyung's hand squeeze softly 

'Good Night My Beautiful Taehyung' Jeongguk said while placing a soft kiss on his knuckles. 

Taehyung felt a cold rush in his body, his words, his lips touching his skin everything felt perfect, out of the world. Taehyung felt ecstatic. His cheeks turned into crimson, while he bite his bottom lip to control his overwhelmed happiness. Jeongguk looked at a blushing taehyung with a slight smirk on his lip. He looked at his swollen lips and lick his, while thinking how  much the monster inside him want to crash the plump lip. Jeongguk slowly released his hands, indicating taehyung to go inside... with a shy smile taehyung bid good night and went inside.

'Hyung I'm gonna follow someone, track my number' Jeongguk said in the phone, while getting into his car. 'And yeah send two of our men to taehyung's place immediately' 

'Is everything okay Jeongguk?' Namjoon asked from the other side of the phone, while Hoseok tracking jeongguk's number.

'I'm not sure, but there was someone who was watching me and taehyung, i suspect something' Jeongguk said while driving. After a dramatic chasing jeongguk finally stopped the car, halting his car in front. He came out from his car in a rage and pulled out the person who was driving the car.

'Who send You' Jeongguk asked gritting his teeth, the person got scared seeing the Jeon Jeongguk itself. He tighten his grip on his shirt and pushed him to the road. Jeongguk slightly pulled his pants up, while rolling up his shirt sleeves and gave him a deathly glare. 

'If you don't want to die with my hand, tell me who send you' Jeongguk asked him, while kicking him numerous times. 

'Pl--please---d--don't- do--any--thing, i--will tell you ever--ything' The person said,almost begged holding on jeongguk's leg . 

'His name--is--Lee Joon, he told --me--to keep an eye---on that boy---who was with---you' the person said, while stuttering. That name Lee Joon was not familiar for jeongguk, but there was something inside him was telling that, this Lee guy, must be someone else men..

'Hyung get me details about Lee Joon immediately' jeongguk said frustratingly.. He bend down to face that guy and pulled him by his nape harshly. 

'What he wants with that boy?' Jeongguk asked in a dangerously deep voice.. That person begged to leave him while saying, ' I don't know anything else .He only assigned me to keep an eye on him'  Jeongguk understood, this person doesn't know, what the other person's real intention are, and pushed him to the road with a bad thud.