1- Euphoria

flashback (2years back)

JAPAN

The waves are hitting the sea shore so hard, wind blowing crazily. There were people playing with water, making sand castle.The bright sun make it a perfect day. There was a half built building little far from the sea, which makes the view pretty aesthetic. Indeed it is a beautiful day. A man who is looking really tall must be 6 ft walking down the stairs and making his steps to a black Mercedes Benz which parked over there. He knocked on the car mirror and the man inside lowered it. (N will be Namjoon & JK will be Jung kook)

N: Everything is under control JK, they are okay with the deal

JK: (Smirks😏) Good for them 

He get down from the car and started taking the stairs. A man whom will be under age of 50 was sitting on a chair and having a plastered smiling on his face. Just when he saw Jung kook coming towards him, he got up from his chair and came forward to give him a friendly hug, which is totally fake. 

Man: Whoa look who is here 😊 the Don himself came to see this poor people (Laughs)

JK: Hmm, I don't have time for all this shit. My men had already explained you everything. So i don't think there is anything to talk about. 

Hoseok came forward and put some papers on the table and smirk at him giving a pen to sign.

JK: Hyung just finish this off quickly, i don't have a full day for this shit.

Saying this jungkook got up from his chair and walk towards the side of the building from where he can see the beautiful sea. He was just lost in some thought, before he heard a beautiful voice. He started moving to the side from where he heard the sound and he saw two boys were splashing water on someone. He can't see the third person face but he can hear him yelling at his friends and his giggles, which is very cute. An unknown smile crept on Jung kook's face 

Yoongi (Y): Hey what's on your face man?

Jungkook started rubbing his face at thought of something on his face for real.

Y: Is that a smile? (Trying not to laugh)

JK: Oh hyung stop it. He just slightly pushed yoongi and again turned to the beach side

He don't know why he is watching some random guys playing in water, which is crazy according to him. He cannot help but watched them.. After some time they started leaving packing their things. Jung kook doesn't know why his mind going crazy to see the third person's face. His silky blonde hair, his baby blue shirt which is little wet, his earrings, moreover his giggles gave more urge to see his face. The more steps that boy take , the more Jung kook wants to see his face. Suddenly the boy stopped and turned back to take something he just dropped down. when he finally put his head up, Jungkook was stunned by his beauty 😍 There was a decent distance between them but still Jungkook can see how beautiful that boy is. The wind was blowing badly which made that boy to adjust his hair little by tucking behind his ears.

Soobin (S): Taehyungggggggg.............Come lets go 

Jungkook couldn't hear his name but the boy started running towards his friends. He don't know why his heart was telling him to run behind that mysterious boy. So he didn't think twice before  running towards the stairs in a hurry 

Namjoon (N): Jungkook what is it?

Everyone got little startled seeing him like that. Jungkook didn't respond to anyone rather he started rushing down. But no one really expected something like that was coming (boom) Jungkook was passing through Jimin to take the stairs, that's when they heard the gun shot. Everyone took their gun and pointed towards where they heard the gun shot came from. Jimin got shocked to see blood stains on his white shirt but he was not hurt. Everything happened so fast and when turned to look for jungkook he was lying there on the floor lifeless. His shirt was covered with blood and he got shot on his chest.