5- Don't Leave Me

Picture Credit: goes to the owner ;)

As usual taehyung woke up late today, but the only change is there is a 'HOT' reason behind it. With a blushing face, he went to freshen up. He came down with an extremely happy face, which made his friends look at him with a doubtful face  

Yeonjun: Good morning tae 😉 You look different today 

Taehyung just gave a smile in return and grabbed one apple. 

Yeonjun: You are not having breakfast? Soobin is cooking, have something and go. 'Taehyung said he is already late and doesn't want to make the CEO upset on him. Just the mere thought about jeongguk made him smile. Soobin who was noticing taehyung all this while was having a lot of questions on his mind. He shrugged of his thoughts and said '' But tae your health is important too, after all having pancakes with chocolate syrup is better 1000 times than impressing an old CEO '' saying this soobin sat on the chair and looked at taehyung, who was looking at him like an angry puppy.

Tae: He is not old, he is 'Taehyung was about to blurt out saying 'He is hot' but immediately swallow it and said 'He is young and good looking. Soobin and yeonjun exchanged a look and said 'So you are trying to say that, he is better than pancakes and chocolate syrup' 

Tae: Yes------no i mean ----no ''Taehyung is very bad at hiding things from his friends. So his friends grinned at him saying ''Oh taehyungie you are still the same, So details please'' his friends smiled devilishly, which made taehyung laugh. 

Tae: NO😁😂, ''saying that he ran towards the door, before they catch him.

Soobin: Tae this is not fine ' he said with a fake pout'' Taehyung gave a boxy smile to his friends and replied in a loud voice, almost screamed ''HE IS JEON JEONGGUK😍 AND HE IS SO HOT'' His friends smiled at his childish behavior, and shared a look at each other. Because they know, this time it is going to be different.  

Hoseok: jeongguk, we have an issue 'Both hoseok and yoongi shared a serious look  and turned to jeongguk who was getting ready for office. 

JK: I know '' he said with a raspy dominant voice'' No mercy this time, give me a call after finishing everything. 'Yoongi winked at jeongguk and gave him a thumps up. They soon left for their mission. Jeongguk came down and saw jin and jimin waiting for him at the dining. 

JK: I'm leaving 'he said with a blank face, but it was not an usual voice. They already know the reason, so jin had already packed the food for him. They both also left for office, right after jeongguk. Taehyung was in bus and smiling thinking about what he said to his friends. He hit his head with his hand and blushed thinking his own words. He don't know what got into him, he just met jeongguk yesterday and here he is an actual blushing mess. But little did taehyung know, what's this feeling is  and it won't happen for an ordinary boy like him. Jeongguk is like, the  brightest Moon in the sky, and taehyung is that one in a million kid, who dream to have the moon for them self. Soon he reached the office and greeted jin and jimin good morning with his beautiful smile. Taehyung can easily find out that there is some kind of sorrow behind their smile, he thought it will be too soon for him to ask their personal problem. So he ignored the ugly feeling and went back to his work. Today was kinda busy day, he didn't got a slightest glimpse of jeongguk. Taehyung was feeling hungry, so he went to the cafeteria, where he saw jimin and jin. 

Tae: Hey hyung, do you mind if i join? 'he asked with a hopeful eyes' 

jin: Oh come on tae, you don't need to be formal with us. come sit 'They ate lunch in silence, taehyung wanted to ask the reason, but he is not sure whether to ask or not. He said bye to them and turned, but was immediately stopped by jimin.