14- The Hours with you

Pic credit: Rightful owner

Yoongi didn't left Jimin's side not even a second. He waited patiently for his beloved to open the eyes. At the same time his heart was going impatient to see those beautiful brown eyes again. The latter caressed his boyfriend's hand softly while placing small kisses every single time. 

'Jimin-ah.... baby, i can't wait for you to wake up.. Did you see this' Yoongi said while he took out the ring he bought for Jimin. 'This will look perfect on your finger ...isn't it?' He asked with a soft chuckle.... The latter kept on, saying sweet nothing to his boyfriend... until he wait for him to wake up.

'Jinnie... stop this tears already.. Jimin is fine' Namjoon spoke while consoling his crying Husband 'You heard what doctor said right? He is out of danger'

'Joonie---why---it's- always--him' Jin once again broke down, and Namjoon wrapped his strong arms around him  'My poor Jiminie' 

Namjoon somehow, consoled his husband saying that the latter is fine and no more in danger. Everyone seems to be relaxed after hearing the doctor's words. 

Thoughts... deep thoughts sometimes take us to places, even without we realize. Maybe that's how Taehyung standing in front of a quite lounge looking absolutely lost. The thoughts about his best friend to about Jeongguk... Taehyung still doesn't know what kind of relationship he share with Jeongguk. He had never felt this peaceful in anyone's arms, his single touch is enough to make him feel like Home. His voice is enough to make Taehyung go crazy. The latter took small steps towards, completely lost in his thoughts. 

'Taehyung' Jeongguk spoke softly, while placing his hands on his shoulder gently. Taehyung got startled and slightly jumped from the place when he felt the sudden touch.

'I'm sorry... i didn't mean to scare you' Jeongguk said with a simple smile. Taehyung immedaitely shake his head as 'No problem' while a smile adored his lips.

'What are you doing here? Are you lost' Jeongguk asked, while running his eyes everywhere

'No--i just--Mm--Does Jimin opened his eyes?' Taehyung asked, almost trying to change the topic

'Not yet..---Maybe we have to wait a little more time' Jeongguk said giving an assuring smile to the latter 'Do you want me to drop you back home....You look exhausted taehyung' Jeongguk said removing some hair strands from the latter's forehead.

'It's okay--i'm fine, i will wait until Jiminie open his eyes' Taehyung once again assured Jeongguk and they walk towards everyone.

------------------------

Hours passed and Yoongi felt like he is waiting for his beloved like an eternity. He looked at Jimin's peaceful face and a small crept on his lips. He can't wait to engulf his boyfriend in his arms. Yoongi felt damn exhausted, but didn't dare to move from Jimin. He tightly hold the latter's hand in his and placed his head on the bed side. People might say he is being selfish, but he don't give a shit... he wants to be the first person Jimin see, when he open his eyes. With a lot of memories with his beloved boyfriend... he slipped into sleep.

After what it felt like 2,3 hours Jimin slowly came back to consciousness. With a lot of struggle he opened his eyes. The latter felt like he is been crashed by a Big container truck or something. Every inch of his body is paining... it is fucking unbearable for him. Jimin tried to collect his consciousness and looked around to see where he is. The boring white wall paint, baby blue hospital dress and finally the typical hospital smell.