19- Your smell only belongs to me

Picture credits to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes/ Please don't be a silent reader, if you like my work or want me to improve, please give me some comments. It will definitely makes me improve in the future and makes me happy too... And yeah don't forget to vote guys. I purple you all💜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin tossed in the bed with a sigh, it's almost 2 in the night. The latter couldn't sleep, even how hard he tried. Sleep was nowhere near him. Jimin got up from the bed and stroll towards the balcony. It was a beautiful night, with full bright moon. It cast his mind back to those beautiful night he had spend with Yoongi.... those special nights. The moonlight hit on the latter's face, which made his lip turned into a soft yet beautiful smile.

''Joonie.... Yoongi is not picking the phone, it's too late already. I'am getting worried, send someone to look for him'' 

Jimin remember the elder's words and that smile on his lips disappeared as fast as it bloomed. The latter doesn't know why still his heart is getting worried for someone who tore it into pieces. After a long fight with himself, Jimin finally decided to check up on Yoongi. He took slow steps towards the latter's room with a wavering mind. The room was filled with darkness, there was a tint of moonlight peeping through the curtains. Jimin switched on the lights and got shocked to see the room. It was not just a room for Jimin, it was his home, his special place. Jimin looked around the room and a lone tear prickled on the corner of his eyes. There were empty alcohol bottles scattered on the floor, the ash tray is filled with cigarettes, untouched foods were on the table. The latter couldn't control his tears after seeing what that room has turned into, a place which he used to call it home, a place were he made memories with his beloved, a place were he made love with him, a place were he resides....Yoongi resides..

As the latter got lost in his thoughts, he didn't saw the elder standing there right behind him, with an immeasurable happiness. Yoongi felt an in explainable emotions welling up inside his heart. The latter couldn't believe his eyes for a second, he took slow steps towards the younger not wanting to startle him already. With each steps, he could clearly hear the soft sobs of the younger.Even after all these years, Yoongi still can't stand a single tear in the Jimin's eyes. Jimin felt like his heart skip a beat, when he felt a familiar touch on his skin. The latter couldn't move from his spot, as he fidgeted with his hands when he felt the other's breathe hitting on his nape. The close proximity was enough for Jimin to melt into the other's touch. 

''Jimin-ah''  Yoongi softly whispered.... 

Jimin can literally feel how erratically his heart is beating , as if it is going to jump out soon. The younger clutched the edge of his night wear, as he felt the other's soft lip brushing on his skin.

''I missed you baby''  Yoongi said in an utmost soft voice. 

The latter wanted to tell a lot, he wants to tell, how much he missed the other.... how much he missed touching his soft milky skin, but the lump in his throat didn't let him speak. Yoongi gently turned the younger to face him, and that's when he saw him.... the most beautiful face, he have ever seen. The most gorgeous angelic face his eyes had ever laid on. Yes angel.... that he is for Yoongi. Park Jimin was an angel.... an angel without wings. An angel who made his boring... dull life into a colorful, sparkling life.