Bad?

(Forward note, in order to make the later on parts of the story work out the whole egg ark hasn't happened yet)

Technoblade and Ranboo were walking down the Badlands hoping to run into either Sapnap or Bad, but to their own avail nobody seemed out at the moment. They were about to give up when they heard someone walk behind them. Technoblade instinctively whipped his sword out and spun around pointing the sword at the their stalkers neck. Ranboo heard a shocked yelp by a voice he couldn't quite recognize and then he heard Technoblade apologize. "I'm sorry, I thought you were an enemy" he muttered. 

"Pfft haha It's okay!" Ranboo turned around to see a blue boy in  a blue hoodie with a goofy face on it. Thinking hard he knew he saw the boy somewhere before, but where? And then it hit him, how could he not remember! Of course, it was Skeppy! Silly Billy he thought to himself. "Can't believe you keep your gaurd up no matter what though, quite impressive~" the boy continued, teasing the other. "Oh be quiet" The other retorted in his pig-like manner. Not being able to help himself, Ranboo watched as the two bickered amongst each other, almost like children but he was also a child so what did that make him? He didn't ever bicker with Tubbo, sometimes Tommy, but, before he could continue he was brought back to earth by the shorter's questions.

"So what even brings you here? It's not often someone comes to visit!" he persistently asked. Ranboo decided to bring himself so before Techno could respond he broke in. "Do you know where Bad or Sapnap are?" Skeppy's face changed to emotions that were hard to decipher, they were a mix of concern, confusion, and curiosity. "Oh yeah! Just follow me! I'll show you guys!"

(308! Thats a bit better, apologies, I do these late at night and yesterday I accidentally fell asleep instead. Also, I'm slowly loosing ideas & motivation so! If you guys want anything to happen I'm currently taking ideas!"