This is 'bad' + important A/N

"What the hell?" Technoblade muttered baffled. He thought he had completely taken care of every injury the Demon had. But something was different about these, they looked old, if anything these were reopened scars. Running to the bathroom, he went to go get the first aid kid. Skeppy thought about what it could be, but he couldn't think about any way he could get those. Taking a closer look, some were actually very deep as if something had completely torn him to shreds, or tried to. 

By the time Technoblade made it back, Badboyhalo had started to wake up. None of the three had noticed, and Techno had started pouring the healing potion on his back only for Bad to let out a mostly strained scream. Sapnap jumped from surprise, and Skeppy spun his head so fast he almost broke his neck. The demon already had tears streaming down his face by the time Skeppy looked at him. The boy was almost immediately moved with empathy and kneeled down to his eyesight. "I know it hurts, but you'll feel better soon 'kay?" he cooed and held his hand out for the demon. If the arrows hurt these must've hurt even more, but he still wanted to know what caused the marks on his back. Before he could think Bad had squeezed the absolute life out of his hand he swore he could hear it snap, "HoLy MoThEr oF gOd-" 

(240, pog- i'm planning on making a longer tmmrw but this was all I could get out tonight without an annoying cliffhanger. Also, I'm changing the name of the story because I have changed my ideas and plans for it! So, tomorrow you can expect it to be called "Trials and Tribulations - Dream smp au" or something close to that!")