Dream Xd?

Skeppy was rubbing Bads scars when he heard three footsteps running into the house followed by the childrens laughter, and the other not child. Sapnap and George had brought DreamXd back to Sapnaps house for them to cheer Sapnap up and when they walked in the living room, Dream Xd immediately froze. Bad woke up and the look on his face went from cheerful to horror. He couldn't believe that DreamXD, his god, that had torn his wings off and turned him into a demon was standing right infron of him. Sapnap and George were both confused, and looked at each other with confusion written on their faces. 

"DreamXD?" Bad finally broke the awkward silence between the two. "Hello Halo." Skeppy blinked, nobody ever called Bad by the last part of his name? What was going on?! This was too weird for his taste. "Why are you here? I thought that you didn't want to ever see a wretch like me again" Bad sourly scolded. Sapnap George and Skeppy now all knew that something was up, but what? "I'm not sure, but I see the scars on your back haven't healed yet. It is true then, your impure." Bad scowled, he hated the fact that his own master was saying these things to his face, and he couldn't even do anything about it. "And what if I am? You made me like this anyways." Skeppy froze, he was the one who caused the scars on his back? "Well, I was right to believe that you were lying about something. But now, your just a fallen angel amongst the other scum. What happened to you my plus one?" 

(278- and don't mind DreamXD overspeaking purely for plot convenience-)