Chapter 5

[A//N I'm making most of this up because I cant find the website to the COMPLETE backstory ANYWHERE... so if you have the website comment it and I will fix it! Thanks!! ~Raine]

2/18/15  /  Video Log  /  Zella Finley  /  No Recorded Time

I push the button on the side of the camera, I fixed the wires. Okay, I stole some others, but that's not my fault, It's for the future. Andy said this might cost me my life, so why not make it a good life. But if I'm the only person left on my time, why would he just waste me like that?

Well, Andy, I don't know where I'm at, neither in time or location. I'm completely trusting you. Trusting you with my life, all my lives. I guess this is the ultimate way of saying that I love you.

"Zella, you're on earth in New York City, the capital for the Raven. When you were in 3015 it was not the ones wearing white shooting at the ones wearing the black. They're sorta on the same side. They're both fighting against the Raven." The voice of Andy says, he sorta sounds annoyed with how he has to explain it so slowly for me to figure it out.

So the Raven found them back in 3015?

"Sorta." I realize, either he doesn't know, or I can't know yet. Spoilers shouldn't work on me though. I'm from the future. I should know the spoilers.

Okay... Then why are they fighting against the Raven? 

"Its the end of the world, Z. Are you so old that you can't tell the difference between a solar flare and a spaceship? Did they never teach you this?"

This can't be the end of the world! I'm still alive. I wouldn't be here, right?

"You're only still alive because you're the one who must save it. Look around, do they look like they have enough technology to even try and stop this? You're their only hope! Now get your show on the road, You only have a few hours here so get your studies going!

I set up my screens and start booting them up, I place the camera right beside them so it can record what I say. 

Andy, can you get me stuff? If you want me to hurry, then I need at least another pair of hands.

"What do you need?" 

1: a cappuccino 2: another voice recorder 3: a new pair of socks. 4: real food.

"I can get you food and a voice recorder." he says, and then suddenly I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. There was no Orange Pox, or a Red Plague. It was the end of the world. And I have to fix it.

The gravity is normal. The physics are working great. The gasses in the air are better than perfect, and everyone seems to be healthy. Its just the sun turning in on itself, and us. I can't fix that. No one can.

This is the end of the world.