Chapter 9

2/24/15  /  Video Log  /  Zella Finley  /  7:00AM

Today I am going to face what happened, maybe this will help me with coping. After Tyler collapsed and Andy spoke this happened:

((FLASHBACK)) 

I could not speak, the words would physically not come out of me. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.

"Z? Z, what happened? Who is this? Why are you here?" He touched my face, "Why are you so old?" Andy whispers.

You need to save him, he is the only peace keeper. Between you and the ship.

"But the ship is mine, I don't know who this is."

Oh, but you do, darling. Open your eyes, then you will see. I'm old. This young man looks just like you. Think, Andy. 

"Bu-"

Mhm.

"The-"

No.

I knew everything he was going to ask, because I asked the same questions myself.

"Then whats wrong with him?"

Did some kind of vudu magic on you and you lived, then he passed out.  

His face turned pale, he looked quite concerned.

We will save him.

I am stubborn. He will get out of here.

"We cant, he's already gone."

But he saved you! You were already gone. We will save him.

"There has to be another life to give to him, willingly."

His mother? 

"No, he needs someone to raise him."

He didn't mention anything about his mother though. like he knew she was there, but he couldn't talk about her.

"Darling, I do believe that it is you that must open your eyes."

What?

"We've been through this a thousand times, don't you remember?"

What the hell are you talking about?

"I'm talking about your future, and mine. but I do know some of this. I have left myself a note each time, and the paper keeps getting older and it keeps getting more and more ancient. I've wondered why i keep getting deja vu there, and it wont go away. But its that my time line keeps repeating, something is in the way of it ending. Everything must end, there will come a point in your life where you experience the same thing. But I am so much older than you, I am so mush wiser than you, and I have a much better memory. But you should remember the last time we did this. You should know this. We keep repeating meeting at the same place, and neither of us knows. Except I'm starting to open myself. Trying to remember everything of you. I was the doctor you were born to. I was the person who put you six feet under. I was the one who told your mom that you are sure to have lots of potential when you grow up in the park. Do you know how long ago that was? For me It was 573, for you- I don't know. We keep meeting wrong. our time streams flowing opposite each other. but we can fix this. Stay with me forever. You have the ring, now you need to say yes, and I have to kiss you."

What are you talking about? 

"Zella Rose Finley, I want to spend the rest of my remaining life with you, and never die with you. I want to brush my fingers through your hair just so you can go to sleep at night. I've been saving myself for you, but you- you don't even remember it. And I still love you, That shows true love. So please, will you marry me?"

I take a big breath in, not knowing what to do- I just killed his son, indirectly, but he is dead nonetheless.

I just got your son killed and you want to marry me?

"Spoilers, baby. And I would want to marry you no matter what. I would die for you."

Without you whats the point?

"Is that a yes?"

Of course!

And he kisses me.

God, that kiss- It was glorious. My first time actually kissing him. When I pull away I see something that scares the shit out of me.

What the fuck! You were dead! 

Tyler answers with: "I needed you guys to marry, Dad wouldn't stop complaining about going around in circles for you, so I fixed it, and created me."

What?

"That's our son." Andy says, and Tyler waves awkwardly again.

How do you know?

Because there is not a female on this ship that is fertile and whatever I did led to you, so logically, it has to be you.

I met my son before I made him?

"Yeah." Tyler responds, "And I imagine that since you just got married that you're going to do it now."

"Smart boy, you'll raise him right."

What if i do something wrong and this doesn't happen?

"Everything that you will do, has already happened.

I'm so nervous.

He pulls me onto the bed, and just holds me. "I'm always here." 

((FLASHBACK OVER))

And then, we- uh, Ya'know. Then came Tyler. He was the most beautiful pain I have ever experienced.