Chapter 7

((A/N I've had this part in my head for so long, I'm so excited to write it!!))

2/22/15  /  Video Log  /  Zella Finley  /  2:00 AM

I put the camera on a bench and sit on the floor. I would pull Tyler down with me, but he is a hologram. 

Sit. Now Tyler and I are going to travel to his ship 3 days after his birth, now since we're crossing his own time line he will not be there for long, but I must document it all. This will be a lot for the humans to believe. I have to change the world! Does anyone have a problem with that?

I shouted the last sentence.

Didn't think so, Now. I have a small camera on the button of my shirt here, it will continue filming the entire time. I have to teleport to Tyler's ship before I can go to the ship in the past. thats just how it has to work. I have to make sure this is real.

" You don't believe me? You don't believe Andy?"

I believe everything. I just need to be 100% positive. That's just how scientists are.

"Okay, but i wont die, will I?"

You were the one who told me it might cost me my life.

"No I didnt. How could I even know, I'm from your past."

He didn't tell me that, then what I'm thinking must be true. I knew it!

Even better! No promises you wont die, but I could too, We're in this together, or not at all.

"Together."

Good.

I stuff my external hard drive into my backpack, along with my main screen and my keyboard. I put the voice recorder inside with the camera. I am careful to put the small ring on my left ring finger. I took him away from myself. But I also brought him back.

 ((A/N: cliff hanger because i really feel like teasing you all c: be prepared for death, revival, and death again. ALSO, who thinks they can guess whats going to happen?))