feelings (continued) *EDITED*

Shenice's POV

There stood this girl I hardly even realised "who are you" I said looking her up and down 'hoe' I mumbled a bit to loudly "don't come call me a hoe, bitch" she replied. I took a deep breath and in a split second I ran to her and started throwing punches. Left..right..right again..left. my hands had blood splattered all over it but I didn't care I hadn't take out my anger for so long it started to bug me.Deshawn then grabbed me and gripped me tightly so I wouldn't repeat my actions. She analysed my face on my mirror wardrobe "o my god" she screamed "look at my face!" She screamed. I had no bruises meanwhile this girl looked like she had been attacked severely. I laughed "don't try me b" I said while sitting down. August then ran into my room and analysed the 'hoe' "What happened" august questioned "What do you mean?" I started laughing and sang 'what do you mean..by justin beiber" Deshawn started chuckling. It was actually funny I don't even care. August quickly ran to his room to get a first aid bag and started cleaning up her face "who is she anyways" I said analysing my nails;urghh I need to get these nails repainted. "Stacy" I looked at her, she didn't look like a stacy she had a nice brown complexion, relaxed hair and an okay figure , she looked more like a Samantha. "C'mon leggo" august said to Stacy. Stacy then smirked and then got up and they went. She probably gonna give him head I thought.

VOTE

COMMENT

Thinking about writing a sequel