Part 40

a/n 4 chapters left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up still thinking about what August said. He loved me?? I cant say I didnt feel the same way. Interrupted by my thoughts I heard August yawning. I got up and took clothes from my draw and quickly ran into the bath. As soon as I locked the door I made the water run to make it nice and warm and stripped out of my clothes still thinking about August. August did kind of make me feel a type of way but to say I loved him was a big step. I came out the bath and put on my clothes. I then opened the bathroom door and went into the living room.I ate my cereal and then went upstairs to get my phone. 22 messages from Tyrese damn. I put my hoodie on "morning" August said "hi" "what do you wanna do today" "let's go cinema" I said happily "ight kl" August got up and was making his way to his room when I stopped him and kissed him passionately towards the bed. He didn't refuse ,I felt we were letting out all are anger while kissing which was weird. He tried to take off my hoodie but I stopped him "go and change" I said giggling "no" he said making a baby face. I wanted to give in but I didn't. But by his surprise I pushed him out my room gently. I smiled and started getting dressed I put on a light blue crop top,white jeans and blue slippers and put on my phone case that said aye he's mine. When I was ready I went to August's bedroom."he..." August was there half naked.I started to make my way out when August called me "Shenice? , are you sure you don't want round 2" "shut up august"
*1hour later*
Me and August watched a movie called Finders Keepers. It was so scary
A/n watch the trailer of finders keepers
I was so scared so I sat on August lap. August junior rised so I sat on my chair. He chuckled,"it's not funny" I said moving closer towards him. He grabbed me gently and put me on his lap again. I didn't refuse. I couldn't concentrate on the movie. Did august really like me or was his hormones just playing up. He tapped me "are you alright" "yeh" and I kissed him and in the corner of my eye I saw Tyrese giving me a death glare I stiffened up.sh*t. I got off August's lap and sat down properly on my chair. I then texted August

Shenice -august we need to leave now
August - why, I'm right next to you
August then glared at me.
Shenice- now august now

August then reached for my hand. I refused and started walking, I looked back at Tyrese he was still looking at me.
When we were out of the cinema room august said "what was that about in the cinema" "nothing" I said walking away "explain please baby" "it's nothing really" "STOP LYING TO ME" "August please, your creating a scene" I said reaching for his hand. He refused and walked away ,shocked I just stood there.
Then I felt a pair of mascaular hands grab me into the toilet . I tried to see who it was, no luck. The person drugged me and I felt my eyes get heavy "August" I whispered...

guyssss got a new book called The consequences of me,loving my Step dad (August Alsina)

go read ASAP

Short chapter but interesting

Who drugged Shenice? ?
D'sean? ?
Tyrese??
Maybe even August??