Last chapter *tears*

Ahh I don't even know what to write {{lies}}
Last chapter guys
*tears*

Shenice's Pov
I felt so bad . I lay down on the hospital bed looking at the ceiling. "Having second thoughts" aria said "yeah" I said crying "awhh let's go" she discharged me and gave me some spare clothes a jersey top,leggings and converses, "thanks" "no problem hun you change I'm gonna tell these ppl I'm going home" "ight"

*1 hour later*
When we left the hospital, aria took me to her house. It was some big ass mansion , 6 bedroom house and some big swimming pool. We walled in "lemme show you to your new room" she took me to this big bedroom with a fridge, TV, washing machine,kingsize bed, sofa and more and it was all pink. "Wow" I said "it might look a bit pink but you look like a girly I decorate all of my rooms a different theme colour. "Umm kl" "there's clothes inside the wardrobe" I went to the wardrobe fam it was a walk in one it had all of the designer clothes. This girl was rich. "I'mma let you make yourself at home" she said "okay"

Aria ' s pov

This b**** thinks she's safe *laughs*
I grabbed out my phone to call my brother
"Hey bro" "Hey, did you do it??" "Yeah she's here with me now, why are u dragging me into your mess what happened with her " "got her preggo then she went to cheat on me" "loool sn" I chuckled " so what are we gonna do about it tyrese?"

August's Pov
I woke up and saw that I was in some random girls house. I got up and put my clothes on but before I left I looked at the girl she had long blonde and black hair. She was actually pretty. I picked up a pen and paper and wrote my number down and put call me.
I then left. I went in the car and started driving home.

S*** ending right..
Anyways thanks for all your support
But there is NO sequel
I had a sequel where Tyrese came back and she was pregnant with August's baby. But I didn't like it so this is where the book ends X

Also please go and check out my story Her Only Fear