Part 43

1 chapter left

Shenice in MM ( yeh she plays jhene aiko, I know august and her are 5 years apart. Jhene aiko is 27 btw but in this story Shenice is 20 and august is 22 soo it's kl anyways read on)

A few hours before at the cinema
August's Pov

I couldn't believe Shenice I stormed out highly pissed she didn't follow me, oh well. I got up and drove home. I took off my shoes and went in my room, I texted D'sean.

-text message-

August - yo
D'sean - sup
August- can you come ova?? We need to talk your sis is being a ass lately
D'sean - lool what's new. Omw 5 minutes away
August- K
D'sean - sn

-text message over-
I went downstairs and got a coke from the fridge and sat down on the sofa and watched fast and furious 6. 2 minutes later the bell rang "it's opened" "what's new" D'sean said. He went to the fridge and got a coke and went to lay down on the other couch. "Welcome home" I said sarcastically. We both laughed "u started watching the movie without me you lame ass nigga" I laughed. "So anyway Shenice she's got me feeling this type of way I think.." "I think that you like my sis " D'sean said. "Is it obvious?" "Yeh now stop with these girly chats just make her wifey already" D'sean said laughing. Didn't know if he was joking or not so I just started laughing.

*2 hours later*
I woke up to my phone vibrating violently. Urgh.

"Talk."
"This is southernwed hospital"
"And."
"Your friend Shenice has been in..."

I cut off my phone and put my trainers on and ran to my car. D'sean knows his way out. I started the car. I hope my baby is ok.

**1 hour later**
I arrived at the hospital and approached the person in the office.
"What room is Shenice Lynn malik in"
"Name??"
"Tyrese"
I couldn't say august or Shenice  wouldn't wanna see me not after I left her in the cinema.
"Ok go to room 272"
"Ok"
I ran to the room and a doctor came out she was pretty no lie. "are you here for shenice" "yeh" "she lost her baby due to lost of blood when someone shot her sorry" I sat there tearful. I couldn't help but feel like it was all my fault
*3 hours later*
I left the hospital it felt good to release my feelings to Shenice but i wish she replied. RIP SHENICE
ain't ever gonna forget that girl. I drove to a club and started kissing a random. This is my new life.

1 chapter left

I need 10 votes and 5 comments if you want another chapter