"GET A ROOM"

a/n trying my best to update, sorry guysss

Shenice's pov

I got ready in my black crop top,black lace shorts and put on my black strapless higheels. I texted Tyrese the adress and started doing my makeup. I then grabbed my bag and my phone and  went downstairs to see August. "he.." "dont hey me, who was that girl at the supermarket" "wha..." "dont play dumb august" "im.." "Whatever" I said,suddenly my phone started to ring I picked it up not looking at the caller ID. "hey bae" "hey ty" I said smiling "im outside" "okay im coming" I then walked towards the door when I felt August's mascular hands pull me away "Where you going" "none of your.." I was interrupted by August kissing me passionately. I was took by suprise so I didnt kiss back, I just let go and walked out the house to see Tyrese in his white range rover. I approached the car when Tyrese came out and opened the door for me "Thanks" "No problem beautiful" I smiled and got comfortable in the car. "so do you live alone?" Tyrese quiestioned. I didnt know how to answer,what could I say Oh my mum got up and left,my step dad died, my dad died and Im living with my bro..no I mean a total stranger. I looked at Tyrese and looked at my lap and said "umm i dont know how to explain my situation" "okay but you have to tell me sooner or later" I smiled and looked out the window. Then Tyrese quiestioned me AGAIN "do you have any siblings?" "why do you always ask quiestions" I asked rudely "I just wanna know more about you ma" "K" After that there was an awkward silence. It took Tyrese 20minutes to drive there so it was totally awkward. When we got there Tyrese got out first to open my door "Thanks" I said smiling "Kl". When we walked in 'post to be' was on and everyone was dancing (grinding) on each other. Tyrese ordered us drinks and we sat down and talked about random stuff and we got to know each other on a deeper level. The more we talked, the more drinks we had. I was drunk. "So are you gonna answer my quiestion now" Tyrese said "Nope" I said kissing him on the cheek. I looked into his hazel eyes and he looked into mine and he kissed me, I kissed back,our tongues were wrestling each other, it was so heated. I didnt want it to end. "GET A ROOM" someone shouted. I smiled and Tyrese did too. "lets go somewhere more private" Tyrese said. I got up but my legs gave up on me I was too drunk. I tried walking but I nearly dropped but Tyrese's muscular hands brought me back up. He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the car "Thanks" "No problem ma" I giggled.

Gonna update soon guys

share

thanks for the support

#AugustAlsinaLovers

gonna try finish the book this week,pray for me

Do you trust Tyrese??? I dont

thanks for 4K reads X