DNA test

August POV

While we were watching the movie she was texting someone that really made me suspicious she was smiling and shit that made nigga worried. "Stacy" "What" she said with an attidude "Are you cheating on me" "No why would you say that" "pass me your phone then" "No august" "now"  she then pulled down my trousers and started giving me a head like it would change things when she finished she started smiling and fell asleep. By the time I heard her slightly snoring I took her phone and went to the bathroom "now lemme see what this girl has been doing behind my back" 

Shenice's POV

I feel so guilty and sad I really miss my mama. But I know she wouldn't like if I was sad so today I thought I would get up and get my life normal. John never leaves the hospital he's worse than me his eyes are bloodshot red,he looks so angry,its actually scary. I got up and bathed and brushed my teeth then wore a white emoji top,blue jeand,and white trainers (OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK) when I went to get my cereal and finished it then I heard August crying, again..this weak ass nigga. I went towards the crying and saw Stacy crying leaving August's room "Is august inside" "yehhh" she then went downstairs and left the house. I knocked on August's door "STACY GO AWAY" I walked in "what did she do" he looked surprised to see my out of my room for once and he got up and hugged me,I hugged back "okay now talk" "she went and got herself pregnant by D'sean" I looked at him like he was crazy I was a bit pleased that he was gonna be mine now and secondly Imma be related to that girl URGH her children are gonna be calling me aunty and urgh im not ready for that. "hello??" august said waving his hand infront of my face "yeh" "lets go out you are ready already so" "umm kl lets go"

Do you think that Shenice and August are ever gonna get together?

What if the baby isnt D'sean and its August's?

Where is August gonna take Shenice?

Is Shenice's mum ever gonna wake up?

read on to find out

Thanks guys for getting me 405 reads X

update/read and share