1). the escort

THE ESCORT.  A nightclub in the city of Bangkok.  An elite and luxurious place, it is very popular among its enthusiasts and has been on the media and TV several times like a noble business.

But it is true.  In fact, this place is distinctive and special.  Typical, because this place only provides male hosts ranging from those with zero experience to seasoned ones, with the category of virgins to experienced ones, from innocent and cute faces to handsome and violent faces, from those who just boil or are crushed or who can  both, from the short one to the tall one.

Yes, everything is just a message.  After all, it is clearly displayed in an electronic menu book like food.  Every month there are always Top Ten Hosts chosen by customers with predetermined criteria.

Special, of course.  This place really spoils anyone.  The hosts dress up even more than the elegant and charismatic men found out there.

Sometimes it is not possible to tell which one is the customer and which the waiter if they only get acquainted at a glance.

The hosts are given special training to make customers feel at home and spend their money there.

Therefore, only people with money can visit this place owned by Mama Nook and Mama Gin.  Criminals, good people, anyone as long as they have money will be served very well.

In addition, the hosts are also given the best body care, to the salon, to the hospital for check-ups, and to other places related to body care so that their selling power can be very high.

Hospitals, salons and other service places related to their quality improvement are always ready to cooperate and open doors anytime and anywhere.

Then what do these hosts do?

Comfort.

Yes, of course.

Accompany them to talk and drink is obvious.

If they both agree they can proceed to the hotel and do whatever they wish to do there.

The current Top Ten Hosts are as follows.

1). Tor

 Tor

2). Tay

 Tay