6). perfect world

🔞NSFW, Kink, 21+🔞

Apart from Plan and Ohm, everyone gathered in the room was in a state of tension, even though all they would do was lend their eyes and ears to watch a show.

Mean swallowed hard.  Is this the reason Plan asked at that time?  He wants to go deep into information about the client because Plan must be prepared for the various risks that follow.

Mean pulls Plan away from Ohm and whispers something to him.

"You don't have to,"

"Hope you understand next time you wish to hire our services, Phiravich."  Plan said coldly, as cold as the hand Meam was currently holding.

"You guys, what are you whispering in there?"  Ohm shouted.  He even asked the waiter to set the table.

"Oh, Khun, please don't be angry. Mr. Phiravich only wants to give you a gift," said Plan.  He turned towards Ohm and before leaving he slipped something in Mean's hand.

"Oh really? What's that?"  Ohm asked looking at Mean.

"Why don't you show it, Khun?"  Plan smiled sweetly at Mean as he glanced his eyes towards his hands.

"Ah, right, Khun Ohm, here. Go ahead," said Mean while giving something from his hand that even Mean did not know its shape.  Ohm who was a little drunk opened his gift.

"Ropes," Tay shouted.

Mean widened his eyes while Ohm gave a crisp laugh.

"You guys really make me satisfied. All right, honey, are you ready for the game?"  Ohm's tone was arrogant.

The two servants looked frightened and became a little rowdy about it.  What will Ohm do to Plan with the rope?  Mean and Tor were already frowning, as were Joss and Tay, who gaped in disbelief.

"Tell me what I want to do for you," Plan's tone became gentler.

"Take off your clothes," Ohm ordered.

Everything gaping again.  This sex show is really going to happen.  Everyone was tense and making a fuss, full of commotion and it made Ohm even prouder and happier.  The man with this sex disorder chuckled.

Only Plan didn't make a fuss.  He calmly complied with Ohm's request.  He took off his clothes and dropped them on the floor.  Now he was completely naked.

Mean stared at him not blinking his old eyes at all.  How cute is the body of the dream which now takes up almost all the space in his heart.

"He's out of his mind," Tor said irritably.

"Is there anything else I have to do, Khun?"  Plan asked softly.

"Lie down and stretch your arms up," Ohm commanded again.

"All right," Plan replied and lay down on the table.  Ohm walked around the table, watching Plan stretched out on the table there, like fast food.

"Uhmmp," Plan sighed in pain as Ohm tied his hands together.

"Plan," Mean sighed, clenching his fists.

Now Plan is stretched out like a banana stem.  Ohm smiled with satisfaction.  He stroked all parts of the Plan from top to bottom and bottom to top, admiring every inch of the treat in front of him.

Ohm's grooming got wilder, made his masculinity wake up and he immediately stripped himself, jumped onto the table, stared at Plan's smooth white body for a moment.

He stretched Plan's legs apart and lay face down on top of Plan then adjusted his masculinity position to Plan's hole and immediately slammed it down.

"Unnngh," groaned Plan, closing his eyes.  He endured the pain because Ohm did not say anything, immediately attacked him without heating.  Mean is getting stronger clenching his fist.  He stood up and almost walked over to them, but Tor grabbed his arm.

"He can handle it," Tor said quietly.

"Look!"  he continued, pointing to Plan.

Plan opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.  His lips developed a smile of resignation.

Ohm fucked Plan in front of everyone.  There was no response to warmth or anything in that romance.  Only someone who satisfies his passion through Plan's hole.  Those who stared at him watched only with sadness and horror.  Sad because they saw the helpless condition of Plan and they couldn't do anything about it.  Horrified because Ohm did not hear the pain moaning of the person he was crushed on.  Dare to cover his ears until finally after five rounds he fell over.

The servants Ohm brought to the room.

"The show is over, you can go back to the room," said Plan with his back to the audience.

Tay, who had been amazed at what he saw, could do nothing but leave Plan with Joss.

"This is what I hate about you! Why don't you make yourself more valuable. You can fight him and get him to his knees at your feet like I did to my guests," Tor snapped.

"What are you saying?"  Mean asked turning to Tor.  Tor rolled his eyes.

"You don't make a fuss. I just finished work," Plan said.  He stood astride and stuck his middle finger into the hole, forcing the remaining Ohm's liquid out.  And when it came out, he immediately grabbed the tissue on the table and swept it away.

Plan put on a shirt and immediately stepped outside.  Mean followed him.

"Plan," shouted Mean.

"Don't touch me," Plan replied coldly and shook off Mean's hand.  He walked down the hall to his room.  His hand brushed the wall softly and he started humming.

Because I realized
When I saw the world for the first time
No one wants my presence
No one wants to hear my first cry
So I looked for a small space for myself and even though it was small it could give me breath
A perfect world.

Alone there.
Not waiting for anyone
You don't need anyone
Just alone
In my perfect world

Let me assure you that your efforts are never enough.
You can never win my heart
Why should you try?
Because I will never share my feelings with you.
Why are you so naive?
Is it too hard to believe?
That I'm very good at hiding my feelings

Whatever you do
You can never reach me
You will see that I always have a smile on my face
No matter how hard you try
I can never be satisfied
Let me go,
leave me
Because I'm going to hide

In my perfect world
A safe place
No one is to blame
Nothing hurts my heart
And I feel no pain.

In my perfect world
Everyone loves me
Nothing was hurt
Forever
When I was in my perfect world
Nothing can weaken my fortress
No one can see
Who is the real me
This is my pride and maybe just my pretense

Maybe a part of me is dead
No, I live but I die
Because I keep everything to myself
But still you will see a smile on my face
Whatever you do for me
It will never be enough for me
Even now you know where to find me

In my perfect world
There will be no such thing as a problem
I arranged everything
And we all live in peace
Everything is so beautiful
And there's no need to worry anymore
Even though I'm alone in my perfect world.

Mean followed behind him and shed tears as he listened to the lyrics.  He slumped behind the door to Plan's room.

To be continue ...