2). watching

Mean and Joss park the car in front of the club and walk toward the main door.  In front of them were warmly greeted by greeters who are part of the regular hosts.

They walked on until they came to a table that read VVIP, the table where they used to spend their nights because they were tired and tired from their work.

It's been almost a month, they spent their nights at clubs, VVIP too.  At first they just came there for fun, because they saw the reviews in several good media, so they wanted to see and feel it with their own eyes.  And the result is they feel pleasure there.

Mean picked up the electronic menu book and they browsed the menus for a while.  Tor and Tay are their choices.  Soon the two men came and sat with them.

As usual, they will ask about how they are doing then each will be more relaxed about the topic they want to talk about and start providing other services, drinking together, singing, dancing or whatever.

Even that night, Joss only asked Tay to stroke his head and Joss to sleep on his lap.  Mean and Tor are still busy chatting about many things that are entertaining and make Mean several times impressed with the story.

Not far from there, several tables that were also labeled VVIP were already occupied by other guests with their hosts as well.

Blue, Mark, and Tle were the guests and they were engrossed in conversation with their hosts, Earth, Perth, and Gun.

The atmosphere at the table is busier than at Mean and Joss and this catches their attention.  They were in a drinking competition and the loser received punishment by taking off their clothes one by one.  Of course the games are more fun.

"Who are they?"  Mean asked Tor and pointed to the guests opposite him.

"Which do you mean?"  Tor looks at Mean then stares at the crowd Mean is pointing to.

"Why are you so attracted to them?"  Tor glances at Mean in a sensual but also curious manner and leans back against a chair.  His hand began to gently stroke Mean's thighs.

"Because clubs are not usually noisy like this," said Mean as he began to touch his nose to that Tall dry guy's long neck and traced it from top to bottom.  This is the same as with Tor's long hands reaching the middle between Mean's crotch and starting to caress him slowly.

"Instead of watching that bunch of idiots, how about we not waste time and continue our game at the hotel," Tor whispered in a seductive tone.

"Sure, we'll end up there baby, it's just that now I want to finish this bottle of champagne and after that let's have some fun," Mean whispered, licking Tor's neck.

Joss is long gone with Tay.  Maybe now they are enjoying their game for the umpteenth time.

"Uhm," Tor replied lazily as he pursed his lips and moved his hand to the glass filled with champagne in front of him.  He gave Mean another glass filled with champagne.

Mean enjoys every sip of champagne on his lips the same as Tor's lips he grinds alternately with champagne going into his mouth, down his throat.  His gaze focused on the noisy crowd earlier and now he saw Earth dancing in front of Tle, half naked.
Okay, Mean guess they'll soon get out of that place.

Mean's gaze winced as someone approached the excited crowd and the little man, whom he clearly heard the name Plan, greeted everyone there, even his guests.  The man sat next to Mark and Gun and then accepted the glass of wine Blue handed him.

"Who is he? How come I never see him while I spend my time here?"  asked Mean.  His chin pointed to Plan.

"If you mean the new arrival, you can see it on the menu."  Tor answered lazily and put away his glass.