5). business proposition

That night Mama Nook and Mama Gin sat down with Joss, Tay, Mean, and Tor.  They are in serious conversation about a lucrative business deal.  There are many advantages to them because Mean and Joss are willing to pay five times the usual price.

Mean and Joss want to order Tay, Tor, and Plan as their friends for a week.

Why Plan?  Because he will accompany business clients who are very important for the progress of their business.  Still that doesn't answer the question why Plan was his choice.

"Yes, why should Plan?"  Tor frowned as he looked alternately at Joss and Mean.

"Plan is my client type. He's cute and pretty for a boy."  Mean explained.

"What nonsense is this, Phiravich? Is he your client type or your type?"  Tor's lips, which looked sexy, now looked more droopy due to annoyance.

"Tsk. What do you mean? You don't start trouble here!"  Mean looks at Tor irritatedly.  An irritated tone escaped his mouth.

"I'm sorry, Khun Mean, but Tor is right, if your client type is cute and pretty we have other options, it doesn't have to be Plan specific, right?"  Mama Gin tried to intervene.

"Yes, that's right, we have Earth, Fluke, Bass, and James. If you want, you can choose them. Why Plan?"  Mama Nook also tried to convince.

"All right, why can't Plan?"  Mean asked back.  Everyone was silent until finally Mama Gin started the conversation again.

"Actually, whoever is Khun, this kind of reservation is offered. If there is a candidate that allows you to vote for them. It's just, uhm if Plan is usually a bit picky and he's a little hard to control. To be honest, we have to give a thumbs up because he's really good at handling guests, but his personality is a little hard for us to handle. I'm afraid he can't get along with you, especially with Tor. They often have different minds. And now you want to order both of these and this on the cruise, don't you? I'm afraid things go wrong. "

Mean is silent and stares at everything in turn.  He took the menu book and flipped it recklessly.  Nobody was interested in his eyes, except for Rathavit.

"Well, why don't you try convincing Rathavit first after that if it doesn't work, I'll consider someone else." Mean finally concluded.  Mama Nook and Mama Gin stared as if they had no choice.  Mama Nook looked at Tor then turned his gaze to Mean.

"All right," said Mama Nook weakly.  He got up from his seat.

"Well, good luck with that," said Tor.  His tone was a little cynical and he firmly believed that Nook's move had implicitly paid off.  Will not produce results.

"No, Mama Nook. Why me?"  Ask Plan.  It's just like Mama Gin and the others thought that Plan would immediately refuse.  He didn't see any significance for him.  Even though Mean will pay five times as much, but that's only for those who host the top five that specifically cater to VVIP.  He himself how and he is the bait.

"Plan, you know. Today you can scold me as much as you like, but please save me. The reputation of this club will be damaged if you don't help me. Joss and Mean are our most important guests and they influence the smooth running of our business," Mama Nook's tone saddened.  .

Plan is silent.  His logic is working fine, but his heart is functioning better.  When Mama Nook and Mama Gin begged him for help, he usually couldn't do anything.

"I don't know what to say! How long do I have to be with them? And which client should I accompany? Do you know?"  Plan asks for an explanation.  He gave in to his mother's spy who was looking at him with a pleading look.