Adorably Dangerous - Jikook

description: Jimin and Jungkook are spies. they both get the assignment to protect Yoongi, who was wanted by a dangerous gang. But they both have a past together and things get a bit hard when they are both working against each other to protect the same man.

⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤⇥⇤

Yoongi turned his back to the two of them as he started to search in the fridge again, Jimin's eyes would glare at Jungkook then move to the door, Jungkook got the hint that Jimin was throwing at him but just smirked and relaxed back into the couch more.

He then mouthed 'get out' to Jungkook but he still flashed Jimin that smirk, Jimin was getting irritated, Yoongi stands up and closes the fridge door.

"There is none in here, I'll have to go get some from my room, I'll be back" the two guys watch as Yoongi walks out of the room then Jimin moved quickly over to Jungkook and grabbed his arm.

"Get out of here Jungkook, this is my job" Jungkook just stared at the male and didn't move at all, "well it's my job too, I was the one that saved him from getting beat up by four guys in an alleyway, where were you at hmm?" Jungkook questioned.

Jungkook leaned forward towards Jimin as he balanced on the balls of his feet, Jimin frowned, "anyways, the pink hair is cute" Jungkook added on grabbing a piece of it, Jimin slapped his hand away and scoffed at the man.

Jimin pushed Jungkook back down onto the couch and grabbed his collar, "seriously Jungkook, stay out of this, I have it handled" Jimin threatened, He went to stand back up properly but Jungkook pulled him down and Jimin was straddling his lap.

"Wow Jimin, I knew you wanted me again" Jungkook smirks as his hands move to Jimin's ass, "want me to get it out for you then?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face too.

Jimin put his hand down his pants and looped his finger over the trigger of the gun and slowly pulled it out of his pants.

He pointed it into Jungkooks side and smirked, "ahh sneaky" Jungkook laughed, then pressed a blade to Jimin's back, "you shouldn't put your blades on your ankle like that" Jungkook smirked and leaned towards Jimin.

The bedroom door had opened up at the end of the hallways, Jimin quickly jumped off of Jungkook and tucked the gun back into its holster.

Jungkook had placed the blade under his leg carefully and hide it from Yoongi, Yoongi handed a can of alcohol to Jungkook and looked towards Jimin who still had his hand down his pants.

"Seriously dude, do that in your room" Yoongi groaned and sat down in his arm chair, Jimin stood up and walked down the hallway.

Jungkook leaned forward and placed the can down onto the coffee table then stood up as well, "I just need to use the bathroom" Jungkook started to walk down the hallway.

He still had the knife in his hand as he walked towards the bathroom, he stopped dead in his tracks then the cold metal of Jimin's gun was pressed against the back of Jungkook's head.

"Give me back my blade" Jimin warned quietly, Jungkook turned around and pressed his forehead onto the gun more with a cheeky smirk on his face because he knew Jimin wouldn't pull the trigger.

"Nah, I think I'm going to hang onto this one, it's nicer than the ones I have" Jungkook says, Jimin glared at the male for a second longer before he removed the gun from Jungkook's forehead and put it back into the holster.

"Stay out of my way" Jimin groaned as he stepped into his room and locked the door, Jungkook smiled and tucked the blade away and continued walking towards the bathroom.

When Jungkook walked back out to the loungeroom he had looked over at Yoongi to see he had fallen to sleep.

He quietly walked over to the door that Jungkook had seen Yoongi enter earlier, when he entered he seen Jimin already snooping around the room.

Jungkook leaned against the door frame and watched the male, who still didn't know he was being watched.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asked quietly, Jimin jumped and spun around to look at the other man with wide eyes.

Once he realised who it was he glared towards him and threw one of the shoes that Yoongi had on the floor, Jungkook laughed as he dodged the shoe from hitting him.

"Can't you just leave me alone already" Jimin asked as he went back to what he was doing, "unfortunately, sweetheart, not everything is about you" Jungkook said as he walked towards the male and grabbed his hand.

Jimin frowned and looked up at the male, when he looked up he seen Jungkook's face incredibly close to his, "what are you doing?" Jimin whispered as he was unknowingly leaning towards the males face more.

"Jimin, I-" Jungkook said not finishing what he was going to say, Jungkook's hand touched onto Jimin's crotch, Jimin quietly moaned and closed his eyes, Jungkook then moved his hand into the males pants, his knuckles hitting the metal on the gun that was in the holster.

He started to palm the male on his underwear, a hand was still on Jimin's wrist as the other one was pleasuring him, but it ended all to quickly as Jungkook had reached out grabbed the gun and pulled it on Jimin.

He wrapped Jimin's wrist around his back and pushed his body firmly onto his own, then the gun was pressed up against his side.

"You're an asshole" Jimin spat angrily and glared dangerously up at the brown haired boy in front of him.

"Tell me what you're doing in here" Jungkook asked seriously, even though it was a serious moment, the both of them could feel each other's boners, which was stopping them from completely getting angry at each other and start any fights like they normally would in a situation like this.

"I'm not telling you anything, we are not together anymore" Jimin said angrily as he pushed the other off him easily and took his gun back from him.

Jimin had finished what he was doing in the room anyways, so he just went back to his room quickly and locked the door behind him.

"He's still mad about that" Jungkook groaned and made his way out to the lounge room and sat down for a second while he finished the beer he had been given.

He wrote his number down on a piece of paper that was on the table before he left.

Jimin had walked out to the kitchen with a pissed off look on his face, just in case Jungkook was still there but when he was realised the younger male had gone his face dropped to a sad one.

He seen the paper that he had placed under the empty beer can, Jimin threw the can out into bin and placed the paper into his room.

So Yoongi wouldn't find it and just in case he needed it for something, but he hopes he is never going to need it.
=========================