part twenty

we arrived at the temple after what felt like hours of walking.

it was magnificent

it was magnificent.

we all gasped at the scenery, as we walked up the mossy staircase and reached the iron door.

"i'm starting to believe that she isn't here." i sighed, banging on the door with hopes that i was false.

we pushed it with force, and it opened to our avail.

"great!" obi wan smiled, sliding through the gap that we had created.

"ladies first." ani gestured, helping me through.

inside, greenery covered the walls and covered the pillars. it looked similar to the temple back on coruscant, and you could faintly see ancient jedi runes etched onto the ceiling.

"it's exactly how i remember it - just a few more leaves." anakin laughed, picking up a vine.

"ahsoka, come out dear. you know us." obi wan called out.

a lady stepped forward, she was beautiful. unlike any woman i'd seen.

"anakin? obi wan?" she stuttered, walking further out into the light.

"it's been a while." ani held out his arms, and she ran into them. hugging him with every inch of her strength.

"urm- hi." i managed to speak up, hoping she wouldn't see me as an intruder.

"hello, what is your name?." she replied, shaking my hand.

"my name is aria. you must be ahsoka." i grinned, my body tensing.

"that's me! and it's nice to see you master kenobi."

he nodded, "it's nice to see you too."

"now - why are you guys here?" she asked, continuing with her panicked glance.

"we was hoping that you could help us out. maybe provide us with a place to stay?"

"well - i'm more than happy to help." she grinned, stepping back.

"thank you." i smiled, bowing my head.

"now - we better get going!"

"the sooner the better." ani replied, gripping my hand.

he whispered in my ear, "don't worry about her sweetheart, she's like my little sister. i felt your heart rate stammer."

"i wasn't worried." i replied.

"sure." he smirked, resting his hand on my back.

"come along you two." obi wan sighed, shaking his head and following ahsoka.

ahsoka led us out the back of the temple, to an apartment building by the bar we had just been to.

"i have an apartment that you can stay in. i've been saving up my credits - i think it'll be perfect."