House Hunting.

A week has passed since Joyce asked Hopper to live with the Byers. Things have been going smoothly for the family, and today was the day Joyce and Hopper were going out to look at houses to become their forever home. It was 9am on a Friday morning and Joyce and Hopper were both off work, they figured this would be a perfect time to go house hunting.

Joyce and Hopper were in Hopper's blazer on their way to meet Gary, the real estate agent. Once they arrived at his office he gave them a bunch of folders with addresses they could go and see. They drove silently to the first house. They didn't like it. They drove around many more houses but they didn't like any of them. It was nearing 1pm and they had one house left to look at.

They pulled up and got out of the car. The house had a huge front yard with a beautiful pathway leading to a stunning house, however the house needed work. It was still amazing. A four bedroom house with a kitchen, dining room and living room. There was also a basement and an attic with 3 bathrooms.

Joyce and Hopper opened the door to the house and walked inside. It was amazing. They loved it. "wow Hop i love it" Joyce said walking around in awe. "i love it too Joy" he said smiling and putting an arm around her. "is this it?" she asked walking around the house. "i think so Joy, you really want this one huh?" he asked walking into a different room. "i think so Hop, shall we go tell Gary?" she asked walking to the front door.

"yeah come on Joy" he said taking her hand. They got back into the blazer and drove to Gary's office. Once they arrived they bought the house {idk how you buy a house lmao} and drove back to the Byers. They arrived and walked into the house hand in hand with the documents. The three kids were sat at the table eating lunch. "did you find one?" El asked excitedly. The smile on Joyce's face grew and she said "yeah we did" El squealed and ran to her room to start packing. 

The other four people in the room laughed at her reaction and began packing themselves. Will called the party over to help including Nancy and Steve. They all helped out with the packing.

----------------------------------------A WEEK LATER-MOVING DAY---------------------------------------------------

The Byers, Hoppers and the party were filling the loading vans and cars with boxes and furniture. The kids were all outside on their bikes or sat in the cars/vans, it was just Joyce and Hopper left in the house. "were really leaving" Joyce said walking around the empty house. "yeah we are" Hopper said smiling. Joyce shed a few tears and tried to wipe them quickly. 

She wanted to leave the house, move out of course there was so many bad memories. There was also the good memories. Jonathan and Will grew up here, family nights, her and Hopper confessing love, movie nights and so much more. Joyce put her arm through Hopper's and they walked out of the house, Joyce took one last look inside the house and closed the door. 

They walked up to the moving van, Joyce drove it towing her car on the back and Hopper driving his blazer. Once they arrived at the house they immediatley began unpacking. Max and El unpacking El's things, the boys helping Will and Steve and Nancy helping Jonathan. Joyce and Hopper began on the kitchen and worked their way around the house. They agreed to have the basement as a hangout for the kids and somewhere they can play D&D. 

-----------------------------------------------5PM UNPACKING IS DONE-----------------------------------------------

Joyce and Hopper sat down on the couch in their new home, the kids were downstairs playing D&D and Jonathan was out at the movies. The kids came rushing up the stairs and walked towards Joyce and Hopper. "can we stay at the wheeler's tonight please" Will asked with puppy dog eyes. "please dad" El pleaded.

"fine, just be careful and no powers" Hopper said sternly. Cheers came from the six teens and they left the house. "so what shall we do?" Joyce asked laying her head on Hopper's chest. "how about we go for dinner, i hear Enzo's is pretty good" he suggested. Joyce smiled and got up "it's a date, be ready for seven" They both began getting ready. 

Joyce wore the same dress she wore to the Wheeler christmas party except in red. She put on some red heels and grabbed a red clutch and began doing her hair and makeup. She left her hair down seen as it was naturally wavy and rather long. She did simple and natural makeup with red lipstick to match the dress. She wore the necklace Hopper gave to her at christmas and walked down the hall, it was 6:55pm.

Hopper wore light blue jeans with a floral style t-shirt. He wore black shoes and a silver watch. He walked out of Will's room where he was changing and walked downstairs. The moment he layed eyes on Joyce his jaw dropped. She was stunning, as usual. Hopper walked towards her and linked his arm with hers.

"ready to go?" he asked kissing the crown of her head. "yeah let's go to Enzo's" she said with a smile locking up the front door. They got into Hopper's car and drove to Enzo's. They walked in and got a table.