Beauty and the Beast

First just a shoutout to @Swag_In_Sparks for requesting this chapter!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, thanks again for watching Henry, I think he gets tired of hanging with my family after a while." Emma laughed as she dropped Henry off at Belle and Mr.Gold's home.

"Hey, no problem! He's a fun kid!" Belle said as he pulled Henry into the home and waved Emma off as she went to get in the car with Killian.

"So...what do you want to do?" Belle asked Henry as they started towards the living room.

Henry unzipped his backpack and pulled out a DVD.

"What on earth is that?!" Belle asked, seeing the silver disk that looked oddly like a weapon.

"That, my dear, is a movie disk. Hello Henry." Mr.Gold said as he walked into the room and sat on the couch motioning for Belle to join him.

"Hi grandpa." Henry said as he slipped the disk into the DVD player. "Did I mention that this movie is about the two of you?" Henry asked slyly as he's sat on the sofa next to Belle.

"I think you failed to tell us that detail." Mr.Gold answered as he wrapped his arm around Belle romantically.

The movie started and the couple watched intently. Henry spent the time watching the two react to the movie instead, it seemed much more entertaining.

Belle mad several remarks centering around, "My father is and was NOT a lunatic! Nor did Rumple kidnap him in any way shape or form!!"

Mr.Gold stayed quiet most of the movie, making the end remark of, "I was never rude to an old hag, nor did I EVER look like a lion-humanoid!"

Belle insisted that the only similarity between the movie and what reality was is that the Belle in the movie liked to read...and that they both fell in love with a beast.

As the credits were rolling, a knock sounded from the door.

Mr.Gold got up to answer it and found Emma and Killian there to pick Henry up .

"What do you guys do?" Emma asked as Belle sent Henry to get his things.

"Well your son basically told me that I am a lion named Adam and that her father is a mad inventor." Mr.Gold explained.

"Oh thank god, Peter Pan wasn't the only screwed up fairytale in this land." Killian said with a sigh of relief.

"Finally something we can agree on!" Mr.Gold said as Henry came to the door.

"By grandpa! By Belle!" he said as he ran out the door and climbed into the front seat of the car.

"Henry-" Killian started, but was cut off by Emma's glare.

The two then climbed into the car with Killian in the back seat, and they drove off.