Sword in the Stone

Well hello there!!!

You are all amazing people if you are reading this as it is posted because I am the worst person about updating and I had a schedule and it just didn't happen. But regardless it is Once season again and I promise that I will try my very best to stick to the schedule of the show for the rest of this season! As always I love seeing suggestions and they are added to my list as deemed fit. I will still be fitting in the rest of the Tinkerbell movies into this soon, but I did promise many people that this chapter would be written once I felt that I had enough information about the characters. I said the same about Brave and that will be next week's update!

I hope you all enjoy, don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unhand me! You have no right to push me around, I am a King!"

"Yeah, you sure are. But, your majesty, I have every right to push you around. I am the sherif and right now you are a prisoner, so I suggest you do as I say or you can go back to methodically pacing in your cell." Emma shoved Arthur into a hard metal folding chair and linked handcuffs from his right wrist to the chair that he was sitting in. She'd taken an extra precaution and braced the chair to the floor magically, a simple binding spell that she's been taught by Regina.

"I've done nothing to deserve imprisonment!" He spat at her, sending glares like daggers into Emma's soft eyes. She laughed.

"You've done nothing? You have a funny definition of nothing. You tried to burn our only way to contact Merlin. We could have--"

"Merlin is dead."

"You didn't know that, you were like the rest of us. Memory-less." He rolled his eyes and she shook her head in response. "Regardless of the fact that you may or may not deserve to be my prisoner, you are, and I am nice enough to let you watch a movie."

"A movie?"

"Oh right, well this should be fun." She had a devilish smile on her lips as she opened a cheap plastic box with a cover that read The Sword in the Stone in silver print.

"What in creation is that?!" Arthur squirmed in his seat as Emma removed a small black box from the case that had two small clear windows that allowed you to see what looked like thick spools of shiny thread and a section that was white in between the windows that held writing.

"This," Emma said, clicking on the television set, "is a VHS tape."

"What?!" A bit of terror rang in Arthur's voice as he watched the front of the gray box come to life. "What's that? A VHS? What is a VHS?"

"This is a VHS." She held up the small black box and pressed a button on another metal contraption.

"What is that?!" He said, motioning to the metal box.

"A VCR." She said, pushing the black box into it.

"What is it with you people and letters?" He said, trying to be casual though Emma guiltily took pleasure in the fact that he was so nervous, almost scared.

"No idea, this is called a TV by the way." She laughed a little as she set the movie up and could feel the absolute terror in Arthur's eyes as she fast forwarded through the previews. She stopped when the beginning credits began to roll. "I hope you enjoy this!" She smiled as she left the room with her chained inmate and made the trek back to her office.

About fifteen minutes of quiet passed when Emma heard a brutal scream come from Arthur. Caught off guard, Emma grabbed her pistol from her desk and darted for the interrogation room.

It didn't take long for her to figure out what was going on, she hadn't even entered the room. She stood in front of the one-way mirror, cringing slightly at the brutal screams that Arthur was releasing. He is so loud! Emma thought as she started to hear the words that he was screaming.

"WITCHERY! THIS BOX WITH MOVING PICTURES KNOWS MY NAME! IT IS SPEAKING OF ME! MY GODS SAVE ME!" He was pulling on his restraints, testing them, trying to have them break from the chair. "LADY SWAN! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, RELEASE ME, I UNDERSTAND YOUR POWER NOW! I WON'T TRY TO BE A BAD MAN I SWEAR, JUST TURN IT OFF!"

Emma rolled her eyes at his complaints, but she couldn't handle the screaming for much longer, and she didn't think it was a good idea to leave him to his device. She walked to the door and turned the handle, allowing herself to enter.

As the metal of the door hit the wall, Arthur turned his head to meet Emma. A wave of something between terror and relief rippled through him when he saw her, but whatever he felt, the screams ceased.

"Please, p-please. Whatever form of witchery that is, I beg of you, get rid of it!"

"But it's only just gotten started! You haven't even seen the plates dance!"

"I beg your pardon?" A twinge of fear came and went, almost too quick to be spotted.

"No! You want me to turn it off, fine!" She cut the power on the television and threw the cord to the cart. "I was just trying to be nice."

If he felt an ounce of regret for not watching the movie he didn't show it.

"The movie was about myself and my kingdom wasn't it?"

"Yes." She said, undoing his restraints and instead simply cuffing him loosely to return him to his cell.

"In that case I do hope you know that never in my life have I seen...how did you say...dancing plates."

"Oh I'll have to get Regina to help me show you some!"

"Wait what?"

"Regina," she pushed him out of the room without much grace, "she's the one who found you and then put you in here." She shoved him into his cell as she spoke the last word.

"Right, her."

"I'll tell her you said hello. Have fun in your cell. Cozy isn't it?"

Yes indeed it was cozy, almost to cozy for the king as he lay on the smaller-than-acceptable bed, if you could call it that, and trembled, thinking of dancing plates.