101 Dalmations

Thanks to @adventuregirl73 for suggesting this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The car screeched in the distance as Cruella pulled into the front of Dr. Hopper's office.

Alarmed by the ruckus, Emma got in her bug and drove the few buildings over site.

She got out and walked into the building to find a not-so-sober Cruella holding a gun to Hopper's head and muttering threats.

Emma pulled her gun out, pointed it at Cruella, and cocked it. "Put the gun down or a bullet flies." Emma shouted.

"Emma darling! You decided to join the fun." Cruella put down her gun and drunkenly walked towards Emma.

Emma turned her gun's safety on and put it in its holster. Bringing her hand up, she grabbed her handcuffs and with the other she pulled Cruella's arms, locking her wrists in the metal circles.

They then got in the bug and drove back to the station, where Emma deposited Cruella into a cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am I?" Cruella asked confused only moments after Emma had checked into the station.

"Well, this is a police station. And it seems you slept off the last bit of that alcohol." Emma said, taking a bite out of her glazed donut.

"Speaking of, can I have an aspirin?" She asks, rubbing her forehead.

Emma sighs, but she stands and gets a bottle out of her bag. Bringing it and a glass of water that laid on the table to Cruella.

"Hey mom I brought this!" Henry screamed from the hall.

"Henry! You should be at school!!!" Emma complained, running to Henry and fixing his shirt collar.

"I am going, just let Cruella watch this. Please." Emma sighed but told Henry yes as she shoved him out of the station.

"Alrighty then, you have a movie to watch."

Emma shoved the DVD into the player and turned the TV to face Cruella.

The 101 Dalmatians famously came on and Emma sat in a chair next to the cell as both she and Cruella enjoyed the movie.

No comments were made from Cruella, other than a few murmurs of headaches, and even fewer variations of "that is accurate" could be heard.

After the movie, Cruella turned to Emma and said, "and those two idiots of right hand men, they are perfect fits for Ursula and Malificent."

And with that, Emma got her bottle of aspirin back and went to go get grilled cheese and rootbeer for lunch.