Part 17

Me and Peter sat and ate our food. And then started watching greys anatomy. "That's Meredith" peter says pointing her out. "You've watched this a lot haven't you" i says laughing. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in closer.

After a few episodes we start to get bored. "Wanna play a game" peter says. I shake my head "we are 16 Peter not 5" I say laughing. We decide on inviting some friends over and having a sleepover. Peter invites Ned and I invite Liz. They arrive and we start messing around.

Then about 30 minutes later there's a knock at the door. Peter and me answer it. And there's lots of people from school. They all come in and starting messing around. Me and Peter freak out. "GUYS FOLLOW ME" we take everyone down to the party area and go make sure everything is ok upstairs.

We all play a big game of truth or dare. "River truth or dare" Liz says. "Ummm truth" I say. "Who are your parents" she says. I look at Peter. "Steve Rodgers and Bucky Barnes." I say. Everyone looks at me. "As in captain America and the winter solider" mj says. I look at her and don't reply. "Peter truth or dare" I say. He smiles. "Dare" I think for a minute. "Take off your shirt" I say. He does I smile and give him a kiss. "Mj truth or dare" peter says. "Truth" she says.

"Did you purposefully make me sleep with you to hurt river" Peter says. Everyone goes silent. "Umm yea" Mj says. I get so mad that I walk up to her and punch her. Mj runs out and everyone else cheers. We keep playing till everyone gets bored. "Let's play spin the bottle" Ned says. Everyone cheers. I look at Peter. "Don't worry I still love you" he whispers in my ear.

Liz goes first spinning the bottle. It lands on Brad. Liz and Brad kiss. Everyone cheers. Then Brad sound and it lands on me... I can feel peter tensing. "Ok then" I say Brad leans in and kisses me. "My turn" I say. I spin the bottle and it lands on flash. I look at him. "Hey sweetie" he says. I kiss him but he starts grabbing me. Peter realised I'm uncomfortable and pushes flash of. "Ok party's over everyone out" he shows everyone out. And makes sure I'm ok.

He took me to my bed room and put me in bed. "Babe I said I'm ok" I say. He sits down next to me and goes to put his hands around me but I flinch. "I'm sorry I was scared" I say. He laughs. "Don't worry" he says. He gets in next to me and I hug him. We spend all evening watching a movie. I fall asleep on peters chest with his arm around me.

~*Dream*~

I was sat in my room and flash walked in. I stated screaming but no noise came out. I was kicking at flash as he later on-top of me kissing me. No one was coming and flash kept kissing me.