Running out of time

Pin had already told him practically everything they had lived through in all those years, Pin didn't cry anymore, she seemed happy to tell him, sometimes she laughed at her own words. Coiny, although he had not lived through any of these adventures, was interested in her, Coiny had never really had any friends, no one to talk to or listen to stories from, that girl remembered all those things and they seemed to be good friends, she had told him that maybe he had lost his memory, Coiny liked to think about that, it was better than thinking he had never had anyone before. They were both walking while talking.

Donut approached, he had seen them and wanted to apologize, he had not been very nice to them last time

Donut approached, he had seen them and wanted to apologize, he had not been very nice to them last time. After spending two years in LOL he was eager to prove that he was not a bad person.

"Hey, Coiny, Pin, I want to talk to you" Donut sounded a little nervous.

"Who are you?" Coiny asked.

"Wha-"

"Donut, i need to say, Coiny has some kind of long term memory lost, he doesn't remember anything" Pin explained before even Donut asked.

"Wherever, I would like to apologize for being so mean last time, the contest was very unfair, it was not your fault that we lost and my rude attitude was not deserved." Donut felt really good after finishing those words.

Pin looked at him for a moment, she was beginning to guess that memory loss was something that happened to everyone. She remembered that apology many years ago. She just watched as Donut left and then a thought came to her mind, perhaps she was also under these effects and had also lost some of her memory.

Pin saw that Leafy was talking to Ice cube.

"Hey Coiny do you know who they are?" Pin knew that Coiny had interacted with the group long before her, so perhaps he would be able to recognize other objects before her.

"No, not at all, I don't know who any of the people here are." Well, apparently Coiny had such a white memory that he had forgotten even the events before BFDI, this would be a big problem.

Leafy noticed they were talking about her, so she ran to say hello.

"Hi Pin, Hi Coiny, I was talking to Ice cube about how I wasn't the evil version of me from another timeline but she didn't seem to understand anything."  Leafy's voice sounded as animated as ever.

"Timelines?" Pin was confused.

"Oh right, you don't know, you see Pillow told us that each of us comes from a different timeline, from a different time and with small changes in events.  Ice cube was very afraid of me so I tried to explain to her that I was much nicer than that version of me but Ice cube didn't understand." 

"Wait, actually, that makes sense, Coiny you don't have memory loss, you just come from a timeline where you never met us in the first place this is great..." Pin sounded quite animated, but then she realized "wait no, let me correct myself, this is NOT great"