Speak it up

A big string of tears started to fall through his face, he tried to hide his emotions and looked away from her.

"I'm sorry" that was the only thing she could say while she felt her own heart being crushed after her beloved friend sadness. It was over, now they were on the same page, but Golf ball felt as if she was getting into something even worse on the short term, her heart started to beat faster than usual and her breath became difficult.

"It is ok gb..." he said, still not ready to look at her, "We are not really... we are not really what I remember right?"  

Golf ball didn't know what to do, nor what to say; she just stayed there. Tennis ball waited, waited for several seconds and expected some kind of miracle, maybe this was a joke, or a dream; as the time passed his hopes died painfully and slowly. 

"tb, it's ok, we can... we can still be friends..." She said, trembling, getting some steps closer to her all-time best friend.

Tb stepped back, making Golf ball gasp

"I... i need some time..." Tennis ball then walked away and as he was further and further, Golf ball felt terrible for him. Golf ball never cries, but that night, she was just about to.

*****

At the roof of the building, a great event was happening. With lots of food and nice colorful party hats. The atmosphere was vibrant and happy, you could hear the people talking and laughing.

It was unnecessary, but after all of what happened that day and a long insistence in TB's part, Golf ball finally accepted to organize a celebration because "The worse part is already over", at the beginning nobody was really sure, it could be, after all, celebrating too soon. The idea was heard for some others unintentionally, and it was very popular, it wasn't even an hour and the roof was already properly decorated, and the mood changed completely.

The IMGs were used more than in an entire century. It wasn't everything that good because many just rushed over the "weird ovens" and created more than it was necessary. Golf ball let Pillow from all people organize the creation, she disappeared mid-work and they wouln't find her in a long time, needing to replace her with someone else.

"This is kind of disappointing..." Said Lego brick, sitting close to the border, where a short wall of concrete protected him from falling.

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked. She was still holding the enigmatic amulet in her hands.

Ruby got closer to him and leaned in the short wall, not losing the fireworks from her sight. It was her only task to light the fireworks, and she was taking it more seriously than anyone.