Chapter I June 2013 (Part I)

The last month of elementary. I still CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'm so sad. I think it was 1999 when the Polish government decided to shorten elementary school from 8 years to only 6. Instead of 8 years of elementary, we have now 3 years of junior high school coming after 6 years of elementary, before the real high-school, also 3 years duration. My mother was lucky enough to have been going to school according to the "old system of scholarship" in the '80s. There were plans however for the last 2 years to bring back the old system with 8 years of elementary. Knowing my "fortune", it will turn out that they'll bring back the old system the really next year when I'll be already in junior high school. Me, Damon, Sebastian, and Justin were cursing yesterday leaving McDonald about that. We're all just aware of how people from our year are amazing and how all these 6 years were awesome. Sebastian and Damon are really handsome. Sebastian was the really first boy I fell in love with. He's a little taller than me, has dark-brown hair, dark-brown eyes, and an olive complexion. While I'm really slim he's a little thicker. Damon is basically the same height as me, maybe a little smaller. He has a similar physique as me, slightly darker skin than mine, and has blond hair and brown eyes. I LOVE this connection.  Natural blond hair with brown eyes, cause this combination is really rare. Well, Britney Spears has blonde hair and brown eyes, but she's not a natural blond. I don't know, I think it's just one of my favorite beauty types. Magdalena whom I still feel in love with has blond hair and dark brown eyes. Anyway, after hanging out with boys after school, I came back home. I live on the 9th floor, and climbing up on that 9th floor always takes at least a few minutes. Even though we have an elevator I always prefer to go on stairs. I'm just used to that and I suppose I have a good condition. Hardly ever I choose to use an elevator. Of course, my granddad is already waiting for me with steak and potatoes as the main course after I have come back from school. We talk a little during the lanch and I go to my room. Instead of playing on XBOX 360 or simply doing the homework I just enter YouTube and listen to the new fresh hits, like "Come&Get It" from Selena, "Live It Up" from JLo and Pitbull, "Can't Hold Us" from Macklemore, and "Heart Attack" from Demi Lovato. To be honest, these songs are really moderate. I don't know, I don't like them I don't hate them. Instead of that, I'm playing my favorite hit of all time- Britney Spear's "I Wanna Go". I don't know I just love this song. And the music video is lit with Britney having this pink strand in her hair and smashing all these brazen photographers with her microphone standing on the car on the street ;-D I'm madly in love with this singer Cassie though. She had just released her mixtape RockaByeBaby in April this year. It's so gangsta but girlish, modern, and classy at the same time. She may act all gangsta and "I am all that byatch" in her music videos, but I watched tones of her interviews and she's nothin' like that in real life. She's like the cutest and nicest girl in show-biz. Songs like "Numb", "Paradise", "I Love It" and "RockaByeBaby" are such a vibe. It's really cloudy today, but it's quite cold outside. From my window, I have a view of the other blocks, street, pizzeria, playground behind it, and even far away my school is visible. To be honest, I really live close to my actual school. It takes me daily like, Idk, less than 10 minutes to go there. Well, this is the last month... After summertime break, it will be taking me much longer to get to school, which means I'll have to be waking up earlier :( Firefly Oasis is a very green city, all around the blocks and alongside the street, there are trees and lawns. 

I'm thinking about what my life would have looked like if I was American, Spanish, or a Brit. I watch all these American movies and it seems like living there is like a dream. I mean, I love my life and I'm proud of being Polish, but it annoys me that Poland isn't so popular worldwide. Like, we are the 2nd biggest Slavic nation, right behind Russians. Polish women are the most beautiful women in the world. We are the second country-the first was the USA- in the world to have its own constitution. Poland was also the main country to fight USRR's communism, and it began a chain of reaction that ended with the overthrow of communism in all East-European countries in 1989. Even Obama thanked Poland for that on his meeting with our president Bronisław Komorowski recently :/ Anyway, Poland isn't only a history. There are cool cities, so many great places to visit- we have the sea, mountains, lakes, forests, yeah...a lot of forests. Something like 2 years ago I read in the environmental education book from school that Poland is one of the most forested countries in Europe- with about 40% of the country being taken by forests. This is also the only European country to have...deserts. In northern Poland, just before the Baltic Sea, in some places, we have large dunes, which look like deserts. I know, cause in 2010 I was on a school trip there. What is most missing for me are...palm trees and really blue water in the sea. Yes, we have our Baltic Sea but, to be honest, it's almost always cold and it doesn't have this blue color like the Mediterranean Sea or the Pacific Ocean. I like exotic things. Well, in July I'm going to my mother's in Span so I will see palm trees and the blue sea :D