Chapter III- August 2013

A few weeks in Spain were amazing...almost. I still had in mind how my friends treated me in Poland and that probably they are having the time of their lives hanging out with my ex and her new boyfriend not thinking at all about me. It should be me having the time of my life instead, cause this is probably the last summer I spend time in Spain. Mom made a decision- she's coming back to Poland for good. When she told me about that having taken me from the airport after I got off the airplane at the airport...I was like the happiest person in the world! I don't remember the times when I lived with her, except the summer breaks when I flew to Spain to her. She lives with a few of her Polish friends and...her new boyfriend. He was really nice to me, and as usual, all of mama's Polish friends are my "aunts" xd I don't know why. Since I remember mother always introduced her friends to me as my aunts and so I called them always. 

Of course, mom had been also working during the time I was in Spain so she couldn't have always spent time with me. In such circumstances, I got on a bike and had been riding through the city or got on the autobus to get to the beach and sunbathed or swam in the sea. Sometimes I felt so alone that I went to some random Spanish teenagers on the beach, introduced myself and asked whether I could have spent time with them xd This way I met some cool persons, but besides laughing, talking about my ancestry, swimming and playing volleyball nothing special happened to be honest. With some of them, I exchanged Facebook profiles, but I really doubt these friendships will stand the test of time. Two girls asked me would I like to be their boyfriend. I said yes to the pretty one and we were meeting each other every few days, mostly on the beach with her friends, sometimes we were hanging out on the town. It wasn't true love though, but at least I could forget about what happened in Poland. 2 persons from her crew were Ukrainians, but it didn't got us closer in fact. Anyway, all of them were nice to me. I taught them some Polish words and all of them agreed that "El polaco es demasiado difícil!" (eng. Polish is too hard) xd When my mother had days off then we were visiting some cities. I really got tunned through these few weeks in Spain. There was this African hot airflow from the south and in some days the temperature could reach 44 degrees! I had a tv in my mother's room so getting ready to sleep I could always listen to some music on music tv stations. The songs I remembered are Inna's "Sun is Up", "Papaoutai", "One Way or Another" from One Direction, and Avicii's "Wake Me Up". Somewhere around 18th August, I had to say goodbye to my mother and sunny Spain and come back to Poland. I already miss my mom, but she promised me she would come back to Poland for good somewhere in October, and then we'll be together forever for the first time in 11 years. 

For the first time in my life, I wasn't happy coming back to Poland. Not only I realized that this was my last summer in Spain, but I also knew that I was coming back to all my friends who don't give a shit about me. I remember this local event in Spain. A big party on the street with good food, parade, music, and fireworks. It was definitely one of the highlights of my stay in Spain. With friends of mine, we were celebrating and dancing with the rest of the citizens! It's a common event in Spain taking place every summer in all of the cities and towns. I think they call it "fiesta" or something like that! But there were times in Spain when I was looking at the ocean and I was crying, because of how Kasia and her boyfriend were offending me back in Poland with all my friends doing nothing to stop this. I don't think I'm ready to confront it yet. I don't have a choice. I won't be sitting in my flat till the end of the summer break. The airplane lands on the airport in Cracow. I put my brand new NY full-cap my mum bought me in Spain on my head, I put a wry smile on my face and I get off of the airplane hoping that till the end of this summer I'll meet someone who would stand by my side and protect me from mean people who wish me bad, instead of leaving me left all alone like my "friends" did that.