Chapter 2- Three Long Months

~Hey guys! I'm actually having really fun with this fanfic! My other fanfic sucked monkey butt! I thought it was pretty funny though.... But anyways hope you enjoy it!!<3~

*Cher's P.O.V*

It's been 3 long days since Simon has called and I'm going out of my mind! What am I supposed to do for 3 WHOLE MONTHS!!??? I guess I'll have to just go with the flow. Pfft.

•1 Month Later•

This past month has gone by sooo slow! I wasn't even paying attention to the telly as I scrolled down my contacts list. One name caught my attention as I saw Harry's name I quickly clicked on it waiting patiently for him to pick up.

"Hello? Who's this?" His British voice rung in my ears.

I haven't heard his voice in so long! It's nice to finally have contact again. I guess I took to long to reply because he asked me if I was there.

"Oh yeah, sorry, this is Cher."

"Oh hey! I haven't heard from you in a long time." He sounded happy to hear from me.

"I'm good thanks for asking but the reason I called was to see if you and the boys wanna hang out? I've been bored out of my mind!"

He laughed lightly as he responded, "We would love to, but we're on vacation spending time with our families. I'm sorry."

"Ahh it's okay. I'll find something to do, but I can't wait until February! The tour is going to be amazing." After thinking about what I said I wondered if they told the boys that I was going to be on the tour.

After I was done thinking Harry had replied with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

I had to call Simon and ask him if he had told the boys and what his plans were. I told Harry a never mind and said a quick goodbye. I wonder why Simon didn't tell the boys... O.o

I looked at all of my contacts until I found Simon's name and clicked the call button. It rung a couple of times when it went to his voicemail. Of course I thought he never picks up his phone. Ugh I guess I have to call later.

~Sorry it took so long for the update! I was watching PewDiePie videos! Please vote guys! I love you guys! Stay beautiful! Enjoy! Love you all! <3~