Chapter 3- Finally!

~So I'm sorry I haven't updated in a loooooong time! I was actually shocked I saw people read this. So thank you everyone that's read this and I don't really care if you comment or vote just enjoy! :D <3~

*Harry's P.O.V*

•Flashback 3 months ago•

I don't know if I should be excited or not...it's cool that Cher is coming on the tour with us but I don't know how Louis is going to cope. Oh yeah speaking of Louis I should probably go tell the other lads before they find out themselves.

As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen I found the lads in there eating Nando's. WAIT EATING!? They better have saved me some.

"Hey guys where's my food?" When I finally spoke and I looked around the room I saw all of the boys turn their heads to Niall.

I already knew what happened and just agreed to make me a sandwich later. "Anyways I have some news to tell you!" I didn't care about them answering me so I just kept going. "Cher is going to be coming with us on our 2013 Take Me Home Tour!!!"

I searched all of their faces but the one that caught my eye was Louis'. There was a mixture of madness, sadness, and a bit of regret. As soon as I finished reading his face I was about to tell him to meet me in the room so we can talk about it but he furiously got up and ran up the stairs to his room. He slammed his door shut leaving us all in shock.

The rest of the lads don't know about Louis and Cher's history. That's another story I don't want to even go into! Zayn started to say "Wow what's his-" but I cut him off saying that I'll go check on him.

As I ran up the stairs I can basically hear Louis' steam coming out of his ears.

I made my way to the door and knocked waiting for Louis to respond. I could barely hear but I could make out the words that he was saying.

"Go away."

I guess he hasn't realized who it is so I just said "If you open the door you can can sleep in my bed for a whole week!" (Yep Larry Stylinson) I think Louis liked that idea because as soon as I said that Louis opened the door.

"Ha that's what I thought. Now lets talk and let me know what's bothering you." Louis' face looks a bit red, maybe from the anger.

Lou just sat there on his bed so I thought I'd start the conversation. "I know you don't like Cher but you're gonna have to deal with it for a couple of months..."

*Louis' P.O.V*

I can't believe Cher is coming with us! I can stand her like 2 days not a couple of months! I completely forgot Harry was there and I blushed furiously. What's up with me these days? I just shook it off and started to talk to Harry, "You know about me and Cher's past. I can avoid her for a few days but I can't hide forever! Ugh this is so frustrating!" I moaned due to annoyance.

Harry had this thinking face on so I didn't bother getting him out of his train of thought. The words I dreaded came out of his mouth, "Tell the lads they can help you out on this. I am completely stumped and 5 is better than 2. Liam should know what to do, but that means you have to tell them about you and Cher's past."

It sounded like a good plan but I don't know if Zayn is going to be okay with it. He has Perrie know It shouldn't mean a thing to him. I became really nervous and started to think about it even more.

"Harry I don't think this is a good idea... What if-"

Harry cut me off by grabbing my hand and saying, "We're going to get through this together. No if's and's or but's."

As we walked down the stairs I felt a little better with Harry right next to me and holding my hand and giving me a reassuring squeeze.